Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Keeping our 'extra' outfits

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
Anyone else wish they would let us keep those outfits they sometimes give us? Examples include the jester-ish outfit we wear to see the governor of Puerto Mico, the ape mask we wear in Monquista, and the kabuki outfit we wear to ruin the wedding in Mooshu. I mean, they already designed them, so why not let us keep them? They might have no stats, but with stitching, we could turn them into normal gear. Seems a shame to let the work of creating them just go to waste after we no longer need them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
galliard1 on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
Anyone else wish they would let us keep those outfits they sometimes give us? Examples include the jester-ish outfit we wear to see the governor of Puerto Mico, the ape mask we wear in Monquista, and the kabuki outfit we wear to ruin the wedding in Mooshu. I mean, they already designed them, so why not let us keep them? They might have no stats, but with stitching, we could turn them into normal gear. Seems a shame to let the work of creating them just go to waste after we no longer need them.
Excellent Idea They would be perfect for stitching to for special occasions or for parties. Oh that would be SO much fun. Please KingsIsle, Please
x Gives puppy dog eyes x

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I think that would be a great idea and I miss wearing those outfits in a quest .I like the outfit we wear to ruin something in mooshu .I just wouldn't wear the ape mask because I just don't really like it .I think it's a really good idea.see you in the spiral

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Good idea. I would enjoy running around Mooville in the yak costume. The thing about the monkey mask I don't get is why after Gortez is in charge do you still wear it in monkey city? Did he forget to take us his buddies off the wanted list? it would be fun however to run about with the mask on