Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

just some suggestions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 29, 2010
i think bigger ships should have a captains quarters. almost like a mini house, or like the dorms you start out with. a place on your ship where you can place pets, items and maybe hangout with your crew. also, we need some shooty stabby/stabby weapons added to the crown shop, as there arent any as of yet. just a couple things i thought of while playing. there is also a combat bug i know of. i play with a partner and a lot of the times we try to go into combat together, one of us will freeze while going into the combat sequence and then wont go into combat at all. to fix this so far, we've been going to character selection. this counts as a flee though and thus leaving us with no hp to rejoin combat with.

Ensign
Jan 29, 2010
thought of one other thing. maybe a crows nest too? that would be awesome while sailing threw the spiral