Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Joey Karo fight in Flotsam

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
When entering Joey's Place in Flotsam for the quest "Wolf's Grievance", there is a sigil outside but those who are on it have to fight the battle on their own. I tried it twice with three of us trying to enter and it did the same thing both times.

This isn't a huge deal since the enemies are easier than what we have been fighting in Cool Ranch, but why have a sigil and then get split up?

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
My friend and I noticed this today. We've been playing in parallel, and got to this, and thought, "Cool beans! Cygil Dungeon!" Both stood on the cygil, me in the first place, and he in the second.

Then when it started, my friend got kicked out, saying the dungeon was full.

I suspect the reason was that the battle is considered a boss battle, and he could drop something rare.

Maybe what is needed is a single spot cygil for dungeons like that? Or simply remove the cygil entirely, and just have him drop something rare.