Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Invisible Weapons? Where did my weapon go?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 30, 2009
I cant see my nefarious Axe when I am wearing the gladiator outfit with the cape. I tried it out with other outfits and the smaller cape one doesn't show it on my back either. Same with shields. For some reason the makers of Pirates made it so that the items slung across the back are incompatible with the Aquila clothing that has capes. As I played an saw other players I got really excited about having a pirate who is armor clad with a huge weapon across his back. But was disappointed to find out the weapon (or shield) vanished making me look completely unarmed in most cases :(

Has anyone else noticed this or is it a bug that exists only on my computer? Can KI fix this please? Avery, Anne...whoever :P I am new to the chat but I thought I would try to address this issue.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Some weapons don't seem to show when in non-combat while wearing a cape.