Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Increasing Item Limit on Class Houses.

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hello! I've been decorating a lot on the swashbuckler class house, and hit the inside limit of 200. It seems like there is a lot more room than the limit is, so I was suggesting if houses would have their limit upped maybe by 50 or 100?

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan thompson

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
The Loyal Swashbuc... on Sep 6, 2014 wrote:
Hello! I've been decorating a lot on the swashbuckler class house, and hit the inside limit of 200. It seems like there is a lot more room than the limit is, so I was suggesting if houses would have their limit upped maybe by 50 or 100?

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan thompson
Hello Ryan, you can add to your housing item limit (in 50 item increments) by purchasing the Bric-a-brac potion from the Crown Shop. Just equip the house you wish to increase the limit in, port to it and buy a potion or two. Yu can only purchase up to 2 potions per class house to gain up to a 100 item increase, bringing the amount of items to 300 total items for your house(s).

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 6, 2014 wrote:
Hello Ryan, you can add to your housing item limit (in 50 item increments) by purchasing the Bric-a-brac potion from the Crown Shop. Just equip the house you wish to increase the limit in, port to it and buy a potion or two. Yu can only purchase up to 2 potions per class house to gain up to a 100 item increase, bringing the amount of items to 300 total items for your house(s).
Hey thanks! I'll look into that. The main reason I hit the max was because I was making a pet room with all the grizzly beast pack housing items.

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan Thompson

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
The Loyal Swashbuc... on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
Hey thanks! I'll look into that. The main reason I hit the max was because I was making a pet room with all the grizzly beast pack housing items.

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan Thompson
You're quite welcome Ryan and oh boy do I 'hear you'.

I have quite the collection of pets scattered throughout all my main pirate's 6 houses. Some are just wandering the estates aimlessly, as I try to find time to give them a proper playground. And you bet, those new pets and housing items from the Grizzly Beast pack are amazing and some of them quite the riot as well. I too am trying to find just the perfect spot to create an animalistic atmosphere suiting of all of (or some of) my critters. My Privateer house is nearing the 300 item limit (from 2 Bric-a-brac potions) and areas of it still quite empty and cobwebbed.

Maybe a Knick-a-Knack potion may be in order, with an increase of 1000 items per house!!! I still probably would run out of room though....I must be an official clan member of the Amber 'Hoard'.

Good luck with the item limit increasing, the pet room and the house decorating Ryan.