Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Improve Friend List Interface

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
This isn't a huge deal, but I was trying to make room on my friends list the other day for new pirates I met, and I realized that the all friends list could use some improvements. For one thing, you can't scroll through the list quickly to get to the bottom by holding down the arrow. You have to start at the top in alphabetical order, so trying to find friends at the bottom requires clicking the arrow really fast for a while.

The other thing is that when you click on a friend that is no longer online, you cannot see the last time they were on, what level they are, or any other important information. I probably have friends on my list that stopped playing a year ago and I wouldn't even know.

Please consider giving the friends list an ability to scroll or even click on a letter and see all the friends that begin with that letter, like contact pages on phones. Also please consider letting pirates see more information on their offline friends.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I would also like to see Friend's information on the Ranked PvP.

The information about when a Friend was last playing might be too specific since it would give more information about when they played. I would suggest that just displaying the last time they played/logged on as a Month/Year. That would not give out information about how often of how little they played but would help us trim our Friends List by being able to remove those who haven't played in over a year. An alternative might be to have the List display when that Friend has not been online for over 6 or 9 months.