Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Implement "Quick Sell" please

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I'm just asking of you to add in the Quick Sell feature that allows us to sell one or more items at once wherever we go, like Wizard101 does.

All of us go to sell out items at vendors &/or the Bazaar to get Gold &/or to clear out backpack space, but I think having a Quick Sell feature would shave off some time.

Anybody else agree to this suggestion?

Thanks for listening!

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Trimond297 on Oct 9, 2014 wrote:
I'm just asking of you to add in the Quick Sell feature that allows us to sell one or more items at once wherever we go, like Wizard101 does.

All of us go to sell out items at vendors &/or the Bazaar to get Gold &/or to clear out backpack space, but I think having a Quick Sell feature would shave off some time.

Anybody else agree to this suggestion?

Thanks for listening!
Oh yes, that would really come in handy with a full backpack and making a quick buck would definitely save the time of coming back and forth between a vendor or the bazaar.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Yes! This would definitely be helpful with all these long dungeons and amazing plundering adventures your pirate has!