Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Immune Round Rule

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
There should be a rule that a player or ally cannot be attacked unless they came at the start of the battle. Several times, I've been attacked the same round I entered, and I was a late player too. Another time I used Wyvern's Song and told Old Scratch to use Cadaveer's Chantry and both allies died that same round. Both of them! So I belive there should be an Immune Round Rule. Any objections?

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
I think that it would probably not be considered 'fair' that all the monster mobs can be attacked, while the player is immune to attacks. Even if it is only for the first round.

The way the summons work now, you have to summon them in a safe area, where they most likely won't be attacked right away.

Ensign
Sep 12, 2012
I think what he means is that everyone is immune the first round.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Shiningfantasia on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
I think that it would probably not be considered 'fair' that all the monster mobs can be attacked, while the player is immune to attacks. Even if it is only for the first round.

The way the summons work now, you have to summon them in a safe area, where they most likely won't be attacked right away.
More so like this: Say, you entered a battle 5 rounds after the battle started and you entered on a another pirate's turn. So, you were placed on the enemy side. During the enemy's turn, all of the enemey's attacked you, remember this is still that round you entered, and by the time you can choose what to do, your at half health. So, I was trying to make it sound like when a player arrives after the start of the battle and the enemey uses an all hit, only the players in that round were attacked, not the late player. See my point?