Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ideas for the final battle with kane

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
I think we should have one on one match with Kane are pirates vs kane him self with all 10,000 heath and at the final end of the final battle our crew joins to end him.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
truesaviorofthespi... on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
I think we should have one on one match with Kane are pirates vs kane him self with all 10,000 heath and at the final end of the final battle our crew joins to end him.
That's good, but how about a battle of wits, like chess. Kane and your pirate are the kings, while his clockworks and your crew are the pawns, knights, bishops, rooks, and queen. The best part is that Kane's clockworks move like the chess pieces while you and your crew can move around any way you want (Kane doesn't expect us to play fair after all). Also, your pirate can attack Kane (King vs King). The point of the battle is to obviously defeat Kane therefor you win when you "put him in checkmate".

Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
Actually, your imagination of the final battle is pretty close to mine. But I prefer to tell it, how it may be put script/dialogue wise
Part 1
(As this may need to be separated in to several parts.)
(You turn in the quest called "Boom" (Which is about collecting powerful explosives to finally destroy that massive Armada headquarters in valencia. Via hijacking a temporary armada ship disguise where your ship, instead of its natural form. Is modified to look like one of the many Armada ships seen in the skyways. You dock at the port, and enter the dungeon.)
Ratbeard : Look at this place Cap'n. Its huge!
Bonnie Anne : *sigh* Just think, destroying this place and Kane could change the tide on the whole spiral!
(The camera shifts to you and the main story companions for a quick 3 seconds.)
Old Scratch : I' an I just want to say captain. Whatever we encounter in dis place. I stand by you through and through.
(After old scratch's dialogue ends. it is met by the cold voice of a clockwork.)
Clockwork Captain : Stop, or be eliminated!
(You enter a fight, and you must finish it in at least 18 turns. the minions having way lesser health. the captain having at least 500 more then you. After that fight, its one more fight then you enter Kane's war room.)
Monkey King : Kane is not here, a surprise indeed. Maybe we should check behind that door?
(You enter the room and its a clockwork factory area, where clockworks are being assembled. You fight at least one group of Armada dragoons after the fight. you go back to the war room you are face to face with a female clockwork. Aka the one in the Armada puppet show. She has at least 8000 health, and does extremely good damage. the objective of fighting her is just to defeat her. once you defeat her dialogue begins
Female clockwork : Y-you cannot stop the Armada's uprising. we shall con- conquer a-all of-of the s-sp
iral.
(the clockwork dialogue ends by a sound of gears breaking, and she is deactivated.)
Part 2 is being typed now.

Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
Part 2 of my ongoing imagination of the final boss battle dungeon

(You finally exit the war room, but before leaving setting the explosives in both the Assembling area and the war room. You hear the explosion as you finally enter the new room, Kane's throne room. It is vacant obviously. But a plan lay etched on the back of a blackboard.As if Kane's court had a personal plan. The machine that Bishop was speaking of, the 'Grand plan' from the Marleybone Puppet show, plans of the armada. You read the blackboard notes, and its revealed Kane was planning on using it to stun the whole spiral. So he can just take it over with ease. Before you can finish reading.(the rest of the etchings are hidden from view. the camera finally flips to a armada officer. You fight them and finally get back to the blackboard. revealing its other half. Where he had pinpointed Naval assaults, to burn and destroy each world's government capitol.)
Bonnie Anne : We cant let this happen captain, we just can't. We have to find that blighter Kane and finish this once and for all.
Ratbeard : Where is that little rascal anyways? This is his headquarters. But he don't seem to be around. Maybe he fled this nest 'ours ago!
(Camera flips to the man of the hour, Kane. and several armada soldiers.)
Kane: At last, I finally can set eyes on my opponent and finish him myself. Your resistance is futile. Unless of course, you chose to surrender. But either way ends in your demise pirate.
(You engage Kane in battle, Kane has 10,000 health. His class is privateer, and he carries several buffs, and leech, and the big artillery thing that sets fire on the game board. After finish the battle.
Kane: You, you can-cannot s-stop me-e pir-pirate. I will-ill con-quer all the spiral! you cannot!
*The sound of the shot of a spark thrower sounds off, Cutting off Kane's final words
Bonnie Anne : Glad that's over. Now Captain. Go collect his piece of the map and we might just be on our way to El Dorado!

Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
Well the above idea was good, but I would have preferred for your fight with kane to happen during the discovery of El Dorado. How about we make that huge flying machine that the clock works call home turn out to be a huge battleship? Okay here is how this goes. You just finish with getting the piece of the map in aquila. You have to talk to this human messenger from skull island. He tells you that skull island is in grave danger. That a battle ship 3 times the size of skull island itself is heading directly for it. At this point you go to skull island and talk to avery. he tells you that the armada area planning to destroy all of skull island to get your pieces of the map and that now all pirates in skull island must make a stand. Now at this point you are given several quests leading up to the point where you must board this giant ship. Now when you board you notice that all of the class trainers are there as well as avery and other famous pirates you have encountered through your adventures in skull island. you must speak to your respective class trainer. he/she tells you a whole bunch of stuff that varies from trainer to trainer and becomes your ally in battle. now you have the option of picking from boochbeard , and his monkey friend and oneeyed jack to be your second companion. once you've made your choices it'stime to fight your way up to kane. After several huge battles you reach the room that leads directly to kane's. you finish the fight but see that a lot more armada soldiers are coming up through the way you just came. Your entire crew appears as well as your two allies and tell you that they will stay behind and hold them off while you deal with kane. after a long and tedious battle you defeat kane and he tells you some stuff that results in you getting the pieces of the map that the armada had. at this point you will be more than likely low on health and weak from battle. Part 2 is next.

Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
part 2 start now.

you walk into a room that is behind the room where you fought kane. in there you see a path that leads down to an exit that leads back to the docks. your companions meet you there and tell you that the way you came from is not an option because alot of armada clockworks are coming up through there and that you better hurry get down to the docks. after all that's said and done, you go back to the docks through the backand from there you see the top of the armada battle ship explode followed by a series of several smaller explosions. and there you go it's over. Now as you go back to skull island to rest you put together the pieces of the map and you see that the next stormgate that will open to el dorado will open directly in one of those black tornados with the doom stones in avernus!

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
Captain Kenneth on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
Actually, your imagination of the final battle is pretty close to mine. But I prefer to tell it, how it may be put script/dialogue wise
Part 1
(As this may need to be separated in to several parts.)
(You turn in the quest called "Boom" (Which is about collecting powerful explosives to finally destroy that massive Armada headquarters in valencia. Via hijacking a temporary armada ship disguise where your ship, instead of its natural form. Is modified to look like one of the many Armada ships seen in the skyways. You dock at the port, and enter the dungeon.)
Ratbeard : Look at this place Cap'n. Its huge!
Bonnie Anne : *sigh* Just think, destroying this place and Kane could change the tide on the whole spiral!
(The camera shifts to you and the main story companions for a quick 3 seconds.)
Old Scratch : I' an I just want to say captain. Whatever we encounter in dis place. I stand by you through and through.
(After old scratch's dialogue ends. it is met by the cold voice of a clockwork.)
Clockwork Captain : Stop, or be eliminated!
(You enter a fight, and you must finish it in at least 18 turns. the minions having way lesser health. the captain having at least 500 more then you. After that fight, its one more fight then you enter Kane's war room.)
Monkey King : Kane is not here, a surprise indeed. Maybe we should check behind that door?
(You enter the room and its a clockwork factory area, where clockworks are being assembled. You fight at least one group of Armada dragoons after the fight. you go back to the war room you are face to face with a female clockwork. Aka the one in the Armada puppet show. She has at least 8000 health, and does extremely good damage. the objective of fighting her is just to defeat her. once you defeat her dialogue begins
Female clockwork : Y-you cannot stop the Armada's uprising. we shall con- conquer a-all of-of the s-sp
iral.
(the clockwork dialogue ends by a sound of gears breaking, and she is deactivated.)
Part 2 is being typed now.

that's way cooler than mine but how about when they kill kane the creator of the armada comes and he's Napoleguin

Napoleguin you've been an annoyance to me once i've destroyed you i'll have your map pieces and i will head to el dorado so i can build back Polaris's navy to destroy the spiral.

Pirate: that won't happen long as i still breath crew attack.

then they fight and you will and the spirits of your parents were their to help.

Ensign
Jan 10, 2011
truesaviorofthespi... on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
that's way cooler than mine but how about when they kill kane the creator of the armada comes and he's Napoleguin

Napoleguin you've been an annoyance to me once i've destroyed you i'll have your map pieces and i will head to el dorado so i can build back Polaris's navy to destroy the spiral.

then they fight and you will and the spirits of your parents were their to help.
Napoleinguin didn't create the armada, look at the puppet show "the armada" ( they ended the war with Polaris and the other places)
and look at napoleinguin part 3! the armada arrested him.

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
Silent trevor fire... on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
Napoleinguin didn't create the armada, look at the puppet show "the armada" ( they ended the war with Polaris and the other places)
and look at napoleinguin part 3! the armada arrested him.
Or an ending where Kane is about to set skull island on fire then unexpectedly fin is in the way but he says.

Pirate: out of the way dorsalskull island is in trouble.

Fin: yeah i know but i want to help.

Then fin and your pirate fights Kane together and the other pirates fights the armada like the battle scene in troy.

Ensign
Jan 04, 2013
truesaviorofthespi... on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
Or an ending where Kane is about to set skull island on fire then unexpectedly fin is in the way but he says.

Pirate: out of the way dorsalskull island is in trouble.

Fin: yeah i know but i want to help.

Then fin and your pirate fights Kane together and the other pirates fights the armada like the battle scene in troy.
Not bad, but what about the people that bought Fin in the crown shop.

Ensign
Jan 04, 2013
truesaviorofthespi... on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:

All together, this is a bad idea, and I need to point this out. Our pirate parents spirits are in El Dorado. If you done Gortez's dungeon, you'd know that they await us in El Dorado.

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
ChrisUnderwood11 on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
Not bad, but what about the people that bought Fin in the crown shop.
he can be the official fin just they will be ahead of us in getting him.

Captain
May 13, 2011
truesaviorofthespi... on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
he can be the official fin just they will be ahead of us in getting him.
if someone can be bought in the crown shop they will never be seen as npcs again. this will never happen