Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ideas For Polaris

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
So it seems that even if it takes a year or two, Polaris will be eventually added to the game. So I thought I would share some friends from a game friend and I on what might be good to find at Polaris.

Bigfoot - I would love it if Bigfoot lurked at Polaris. Polaris seems like a snowy place, and Bigfoot is associated with the snow. It would be really cool to fight Bigfoot.

Penguins - A friend in the game suggested penguins for Polaris. This makes perfect sense as there is already a military penguin from Polaris in the game.

I hope you will take our ideas into consideration.

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Yes for both, but super yes to Bigfoot! Maybe we could fight him and then he could become our friend or something like that. That would be awesome! Thumbs up!

- Darling Brittany Neels

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Or maybe after we fight Bigfoot we could get him as a companion, that would be cool. If Bigfoot does end up being a companion he should have the Blast Of Discord power because Bigfoot's are famous for their call despite us not knowing wither they actually exist or not.