Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ideas for new bundles

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 24, 2014
Ok, so most people know that the Cutthroat Bundle is intended for buccaneers, and the Admiral bundle for privateers, and the Emperors Bundle for musketeers... and the Hoodoo Bundle is obvious.
But how about one for Swashbucklers? Maybe make a Cat-themed bundle (no title idea yet). and PLEASE bring back the cat pirate companion, the one from the Boochbeard bundle. I didn't even know Pirate101 existed until it was already released.
and maybe some more shark themed ones? we have a Cutthroat Bundle, well... maybe one themed for threshers, or at least a shark musketeer. (we don't need one for witchdoctors, due to Carcarius Grimtooth.
This one took some planning: instead of a companion-giving bundle... a pet-giving bundle! like, a carpenters bundle with a pet saw-shark. like, a robotic shark, with a hand-saw for a nose?

Feel free to share YOUR ideas!
-Crazy Jeremy & Annoying Misty

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Good cop on Jun 28, 2018 wrote:
Ok, so most people know that the Cutthroat Bundle is intended for buccaneers, and the Admiral bundle for privateers, and the Emperors Bundle for musketeers... and the Hoodoo Bundle is obvious.
But how about one for Swashbucklers? Maybe make a Cat-themed bundle (no title idea yet). and PLEASE bring back the cat pirate companion, the one from the Boochbeard bundle. I didn't even know Pirate101 existed until it was already released.
and maybe some more shark themed ones? we have a Cutthroat Bundle, well... maybe one themed for threshers, or at least a shark musketeer. (we don't need one for witchdoctors, due to Carcarius Grimtooth.
This one took some planning: instead of a companion-giving bundle... a pet-giving bundle! like, a carpenters bundle with a pet saw-shark. like, a robotic shark, with a hand-saw for a nose?

Feel free to share YOUR ideas!
-Crazy Jeremy & Annoying Misty
Actually, the Emperor's Bundle was more suited for Swashbucklers ( what with the Walk in Darkness card ) a bundle exclusively for musketeers would be very nice.
I like all your ideas. Being a cat enthusiast, I would love more cat companions.