I know there are already a lot of threads like this one but I just wanted to share some ideas I had for a quality of life type update.
1) Backpack Item Lock - I would for sure keep a lot more different types of gear in my backpack if I could lock them to make sure I don't accidentally trash or sell them. I accidentally sold my Empire Bundle's Banner and I really wish I would've been more careful about that.
2) More Backpack Space - Whether if we get increased backpack space for members or a backpack expanding elixir, I just need some extra space especially when I am buying some packs.
3) More Updates to the Black Market - The black market has not gotten more items added into it in a while. I just noticed the 3 new scrip housing items but I feel like it has a lot more potential. Maybe you could add a companion vendor that is putting up companions for hire (Pirates hired crew members so we should be able to also for something other than crowns). A Prawn companion would be a good one that we could hire.
4) Doubloon Tab in the Bazaar - We could really use a way to sell doubloons (maybe for scrip, that would be cool) and I'm sure that pirates who are working their way through the worlds might want to buy some of them for that extra advantage in the tougher battles so being able to auction them would be great.
5) Placing Banners and Weapons in our Houses - I know a lot of people want to place weapons in their house and being able to place Banners would also be really cool and help us decorate our houses better.
6) More Housing Items - Just in general more housing items would be great. There are a lot of great ideas in the requests tab that would be cool to see added. There are a lot of various things throughout the skyways that would be great items also.
7) World Specific Houses - I love decorating houses and I could really use some more options to decorate.
8) Housing Signs - Being able to write messages on the signs (such as saying where a teleporter might take you) would be swell
9) Side Systems - Crafting, Fishing, Gardening, Some form of Jewel Sockets, Photomancy, and more. Just any of these would be great to have but I know so many people have been saying this.
10) Some form of Skeleton Key Bosses - I made a post about a version of these called Lock-Pick Bosses and I still think they would be cool. Companions could be drops from these such as Spells being drops from these in Wizard101.
Thanks for hearing out my ideas and I'm sorry for yet another post like this.
Honestly preach on the Quest Finder. I would like to think that KI sets up the quests to where you run into characters that request your assistance, but obviously these characters can be missed. I am pretty OCD about side quests and finishing a world, so I believe that this addition would be a 100% worth it!
Also, great job with the rest of the list by the way. Those things would definitely make Pirate101 a more intriguing game and bring it more on par with the popularity of Wizard101.