Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ideas for 3 Hawkules Promotions

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Another one of my multi-parters. One post per promotion.

Mighty Hero to Champion Hero

In mythology, (not the Disney movie ), Hera hates Hercules, and tries to make his life terrible. In the beginning, she succeeds, by making him go into an uncontrollable rage fit, causing him to kill his wife and children . Shocked by what he's done, he prays to Apollo, who tells him he can redeem himself by doing labor. The guy who he must do labor for is a king named Eurystheus. He has 12 impossible tasks to do, and when we meet him in Pirate101, he's already done most of them, so I picked the last one: capturing Cerberus, the 3-headed dog-snake-lion hybrid guardian of the Underworld, and bring it back to Eurystheus.

Hawkules is like "yo dude i'ma go do somethin', come along noob" and then you meet him in a tavern cellar, where he is then like "hey man this guy called and i'm gonna go wreck a dog in the underworld 'cause i'm cool and i'm son a' zeus yo", "we gonna talk to hades in this cave". So we go to the place with the eagle shades in Achaea, and there's a crack in the ground, with a sigil leading to 'The Underworld.' We enter, fight a bunch of shades, manticores, and ghosts, eventually concluding the dungeon with a talk to Hades, and defeat Cerberus. That's how it goes in mythology; Hercules asks Hades before entering combat with his dog. Anyways, you fight Cerberus using just Hawkules and yourself, in a small arena like the one where you fight Tyson. Cerberus has a cheat, I haven't come up with a name for it, it prevents you from using stat buffs, (any buffs that aren't like Valor's Fortress and Leviathan's Call). I'm sure KI can think of more ways to make him tough. Back to the topic, um, Hawkules actually doesn't tell us his embarrassing story in the first place, so we just go to a tavern and we can assume he already handled it during his free time and met with Eurystheus. We talk to him again in the tavern, where he ends being like "yep i'm the greatest that's right" and he gains some kinda armor under his shoulders, and an array of spikes on his log ("weapon").

Stay tuned or something for Legendary Hero. And Immortal Hero .

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Sep 12, 2015 wrote:

In mythology, (not the Disney movie ), Hera hates Hercules, and tries to make his life terrible. In the beginning, she succeeds, by making him go into an uncontrollable rage fit, causing him to kill his wife and children . Shocked by what he's done, he prays to Apollo, who tells him he can redeem himself by doing labor. The guy who he must do labor for is a king named Eurystheus. He has 12 impossible tasks to do, and when we meet him in Pirate101, he's already done most of them, so I picked the last one: capturing Cerberus, the 3-headed dog-snake-lion hybrid guardian of the Underworld, and bring it back to Eurystheus.

Hawkules is like "yo dude i'ma go do somethin', come along noob" and then you meet him in a tavern cellar, where he is then like "hey man this guy called and i'm gonna go wreck a dog in the underworld 'cause i'm cool and i'm son a' zeus yo", "we gonna talk to hades in this cave". So we go to the place with the eagle shades in Achaea, and there's a crack in the ground, with a sigil leading to 'The Underworld.' We enter, fight a bunch of shades, manticores, and ghosts, eventually concluding the dungeon with a talk to Hades, and defeat Cerberus. That's how it goes in mythology; Hercules asks Hades before entering combat with his dog. Anyways, you fight Cerberus using just Hawkules and yourself, in a small arena like the one where you fight Tyson. Cerberus has a cheat, I haven't come up with a name for it, it prevents you from using stat buffs, (any buffs that aren't like Valor's Fortress and Leviathan's Call). I'm sure KI can think of more ways to make him tough. Back to the topic, um, Hawkules actually doesn't tell us his embarrassing story in the first place, so we just go to a tavern and we can assume he already handled it during his free time and met with Eurystheus. We talk to him again in the tavern, where he ends being like "yep i'm the greatest that's right" and he gains some kinda armor under his shoulders, and an array of spikes on his log ("weapon").

The Mythology I remember had a bit less of the word 'yo' in it. Good Job!

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Forgot to mention above: Hawkules gets a Mega Strike and a Buccaneer Strike

Champion Hero to Legendary Hero

Hercules isn't done when he finishes his 12 labors; he still goes on more quests. One thing he does is go to Troy, where Poseidon and Apollo are angry at King Laomedon of Troy. Poseidon summons a sea monster to eat his daughter, Hesione, and Hercules decides to kill the sea monster of course. Btw, this whole thing is supposed to happen before the Trojan War, but who cares? We're already accompanied by dinosaurs and talking animals, and our enemies are Italian robots.

So while we're leveling up Hawkules, he goes like "hey dude some lady needs help". We meet him in a tavern cellar, where he's then like "yo this chick i know called 'cause i'm cool and i'm son of zeus", "an evil monster is going to eat her, so I'm gonna rescue her completely on my own without your help". The quest goal is to look for a sea monster in Achaean Way, and it ends up leading to a vortex nearby Illios, where a giant humongous squid thing is holding onto Hesssione's ophidian ship, which you're supposed to board. On deck, there are's a square in the middle of the ship that's grayed out, meaning you can't walk there (this is important like 5 sentences later). On deck is you, Hawkules, 2 companions of your choice, Hesssione (an ophidian archer), 5 other ophidians as allies, and 10 squid tentacles as enemies. Once they're all dead, that grayed-out square in the middle is occupied when the squid's beak breaks through the middle of the ship, adding a quest goal, "Complete in 5 turns", because the ship is sinking. The thing you have to do in 5 turns is kill the squid's beak, which has super high health and stays in that spot and attacks only those who approach. When the fight is done, yay! Entire quest done! Hawkules gets Super Strike and Buccaneer Smash for stats, and some big iron shoulder pads and more spikes on his log for appearance.

Immortal Hero is coming yo

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Legendary Hero to Immortal Hero

Immortal! What! Hercules does become immortal though. After his 12 labors, Mount Olympus is attacked by an army of Giants, and Zeus sends Athena to bring Hercules, who teams up with the gods to defend against the Giants. Typhon also comes up and joins the fight in the end, and I wasn't gonna include him because he's already the Magnificent Seven promotion boss, but then I couldn't think of a 10th fight in the dungeon.

Once again, you're leveling up Hawkules, and he's like "yo wazup! wait why am i asking? i know wazup!", and we meet him in a tavern cellar. "yo man athena's callin' sooo", "we gotta go to sacrifice stuff to athena!". So we go get some harpy feathers (noooo! XD), we go to the Temple of Athena in Ithaca and burn a feather in that brazier in front of the Athena statue. Athena statue: "your time has come yo." Actual Athena that appears with her chariot next to the Athena statue: "come with me yo." So after we finish listening to Athena's dialogue, we're automatically teleported to Mount Olympus. This isn't the same Mount Olympus as the one in Wizard101; it's a rocky cliff somewhere in the mountain range, not nearby any of the gods' palaces. It's at midnight and there's fog everywhere. Back to the enemies; it's 10 fights all in one spot. You fight using your pirate, Hawkules, one companion of choice, and one god (except the first fight). Each fight is against a different giant, alone, but they have a lot of health and each has a different cheat.
  • Fight 1: Alkyoneus, no god/goddess assisting
  • Fight 2: Porphyrion, Zeus assisting
  • Fight 3: Polybotes, Poseidon assisting
  • Fight 4: Enceladus, Athena assisting
  • Fight 5: Ephialtes, Ares assisting
  • Fight 6: Mimas, Hephaestus assisting
  • Fight 7: Hippolytus, Hermes assisting
  • Fight 8: Gration, Artemis assisting
  • Fight 9: Ephialtes, Apollo assisting
  • Fight 10: An insanely high-health Typhon, all of the gods/goddeses above assisting

...that seems like enough for one promotion... no space left

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
no space left above, so

Hawkules gets a giant metal collar thing around his neck, and his shoulder pads get some spikes. His log covered in spikes, also gets more spikes. Lots and lots of spikes.

He still has a Super Hit and Buccaneer Smash, he just gets a Vicious Charge adding to his greatness.

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2015

you call him hercules his name is hawkules

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2015
AndrewDeathblade11... on Sep 15, 2015 wrote:
Legendary Hero to Immortal Hero

Immortal! What! Hercules does become immortal though. After his 12 labors, Mount Olympus is attacked by an army of Giants, and Zeus sends Athena to bring Hercules, who teams up with the gods to defend against the Giants. Typhon also comes up and joins the fight in the end, and I wasn't gonna include him because he's already the Magnificent Seven promotion boss, but then I couldn't think of a 10th fight in the dungeon.

Once again, you're leveling up Hawkules, and he's like "yo wazup! wait why am i asking? i know wazup!", and we meet him in a tavern cellar. "yo man athena's callin' sooo", "we gotta go to sacrifice stuff to athena!". So we go get some harpy feathers (noooo! XD), we go to the Temple of Athena in Ithaca and burn a feather in that brazier in front of the Athena statue. Athena statue: "your time has come yo." Actual Athena that appears with her chariot next to the Athena statue: "come with me yo." So after we finish listening to Athena's dialogue, we're automatically teleported to Mount Olympus. This isn't the same Mount Olympus as the one in Wizard101; it's a rocky cliff somewhere in the mountain range, not nearby any of the gods' palaces. It's at midnight and there's fog everywhere. Back to the enemies; it's 10 fights all in one spot. You fight using your pirate, Hawkules, one companion of choice, and one god (except the first fight). Each fight is against a different giant, alone, but they have a lot of health and each has a different cheat.
  • Fight 1: Alkyoneus, no god/goddess assisting
  • Fight 2: Porphyrion, Zeus assisting
  • Fight 3: Polybotes, Poseidon assisting
  • Fight 4: Enceladus, Athena assisting
  • Fight 5: Ephialtes, Ares assisting
  • Fight 6: Mimas, Hephaestus assisting
  • Fight 7: Hippolytus, Hermes assisting
  • Fight 8: Gration, Artemis assisting
  • Fight 9: Ephialtes, Apollo assisting
  • Fight 10: An insanely high-health Typhon, all of the gods/goddeses above assisting

...that seems like enough for one promotion... no space left
if he gets more his next one should be called something like god of the immortals or something and he gets a huge iron thing covered in spikes his promotion is that zeus says help help hawkules and then he says to you umm captain there is something really bad happen come to a celler and i will tell you more and then when you talk to him he says be quite, so you know my father is zeus the most powerful immortal ever is well being beat up by the minotaur and all his kids so we go to this one place and this guys says stop you can't go up so you sneak up and you see the minotaur which is way bigger then aquila and then he whacks you back to your ship and hawkules says zeus said something about the minotaur sucking all the power of the immortals so we go and fight these minotaurs each one bigger and more powerful so one will be named mino and you guys can name the rest so once we beat them all we fight the minotaur once and for all with some help from all of the immortals but the minotaur is still as big as we shall him before so once we be him all of the immortals give him there powers well some of there powers and then he gets bigger but before that the minotaur gets up and defeats all of the immortals from pain and then we fight him the same way with his kids and stuff but with out help from the immortals and he does not have all that health and he had a lot like 1000000000000000000 but he had like 10000 in the last battle and when you win then they will do that and the minotaur will be gone once and for all because zeus make it back into that one kings son

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
mario king on Sep 28, 2015 wrote:
you call him hercules his name is hawkules
Hawkules is based off of Hercules in Greek mythology. I wasn't referring to the in-game Hawkules there.

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013

Love these ideas, they all make sense to me, being a myth-obsessed guy
Also enjoyed the I'm gonna go wreck a dog in the underworld.