Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea for new dungeon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
I think It would be cool to have a Pirate101 version of the 4 dungeons or at least its own version of Castle Darkmoor. It does not have to Darkmoor specifically just another place for a dungeon. Like Malistaire the dungeon final boss should be Kane, but the his clockwork brain (Can't remember the exact thing it was named) was taken by the machine right? Well my idea is that The Queen who is still "alive" is able to salvage the broken Machine and is able to retrieve his brain. After the final battle his clockwork body is still left there on the chess board. The Queen is able to fix Kane with the reacquired piece and so Kane can invoke the laws of Kan Davasi or something similar and challenge us again with The Queen by his side.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
GuyFromSchool on Dec 12, 2016 wrote:
I think It would be cool to have a Pirate101 version of the 4 dungeons or at least its own version of Castle Darkmoor. It does not have to Darkmoor specifically just another place for a dungeon. Like Malistaire the dungeon final boss should be Kane, but the his clockwork brain (Can't remember the exact thing it was named) was taken by the machine right? Well my idea is that The Queen who is still "alive" is able to salvage the broken Machine and is able to retrieve his brain. After the final battle his clockwork body is still left there on the chess board. The Queen is able to fix Kane with the reacquired piece and so Kane can invoke the laws of Kan Davasi or something similar and challenge us again with The Queen by his side.
It would be nice to have our own 'events' like Missing Pages or B.O.X.E.S. We do have farmable dungeons/gauntlets.