Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I would like a haircut.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I have gotten quite bored of my current hairstyle and want to try a new one. I know changing the face, eyes, skin of a pirate is probably a confusing idea (as people won't recognize you) and is certainly not something our 10 year old avatars should engage in (imo), but changing/dying our hairs should be reasonable? Please?

A new NPC should be capable of performing the task, perhaps will be near Marie Colouer. Possible ideas:
-Colorbeard, a crazy pirate with many colors
-Eddie Scissorhands Thatch
-Madame Cheng of Many colors
-Some monquistan monkey
-Salon Steele (a mouse related to Sarah, who can give haircuts)
-The Machine of Lucius (a random machine in the gullet, when players interact they can change their hair!)
-Sir C Selection (Talking with him takes you back to character selection, where you can change your hair)
-Barry Barber (for guys)
-Barbara Barber (for girls)

Ok some of those were really rusty, but the general idea is I want an NPC that can change me hair!

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Golden Guardian on Aug 5, 2017 wrote:
I have gotten quite bored of my current hairstyle and want to try a new one. I know changing the face, eyes, skin of a pirate is probably a confusing idea (as people won't recognize you) and is certainly not something our 10 year old avatars should engage in (imo), but changing/dying our hairs should be reasonable? Please?

A new NPC should be capable of performing the task, perhaps will be near Marie Colouer. Possible ideas:
-Some monquistan monkey
-The Machine of Lucius (a random machine in the gullet, when players interact they can change their hair!)
-Sir C Selection (Talking with him takes you back to character selection, where you can change your hair)
-Barry Barber (for guys)

Ok some of those were really rusty, but the general idea is I want an NPC that can change me hair!
Omg, I really really love this idea! Speaking of 10 year old avatars, I am a fan of the Pokemon franchise. As for why I am referring to Pokemon, the answer will come shortly. I've played Pokemon since generation 1, there wasn't much to do except do the main storyline. In future Pokemon updates, you could do more with your character. There was more to buy, more Pokemon to catch, and more to collect. In future, future updates when Pokemon X and Pokemon Y came out for the Nintendo 3DS, the ability to customize your character's clothing came out, along with the ability to even customize your character's hairstyle. When more Pokemon games came out on the 3DS such as Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon making their debut the following year, more hairstyles were added to the game. I really hope Pirate101 copies the Pokemon trend and allows the player to be able to change their current hairstyle. That's a really good idea, Golden Guardian! I'll say it again, I fully support this idea.

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 21 Musketeer-in-Training)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Golden Guardian on Aug 5, 2017 wrote:

-Some monquistan monkey
-Barry Barber (for guys)

I'm not saying that this is a bad idea, actually it's good, I know a few pirates eager to change the hair they chose in character creation.
But,I don't believe KI will ever insert an NPC to change your hairstyle, because, if they were going to do this, they would have done this for Wizards already.
However, in the W101 crown shop there is a very nice selection of hair pieces that can be stitched and you can wear to change your look.
We'll probably get that eventually.