Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I suspect early entry to Tumbleweed skyway

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 25, 2010
Prior to turning level 30 (lvl 28 I think) I tried entering the Tumbleweed skyway from Big Sky even though I had no tasks there, and was allowed in although the second Tumbleweed loaded I was given a message that I couldn't enter and had to turn back. It was like the message was on the wrong side of the entrance. If I try to enter Tumbleweed from the Junction skyway I do get turned away. Once in Tumbleweed I didn't receive any tasks and although I could buy gear it was all lvl 30 or more and not usable.

Once I hit lvl 30 I went back and bought a galleon and some gear and received tasks, however I suspect I'm not supposed to be doing this yet. When I'm outside of the Tumbleweed skyway and have a Tumbleweed task selected I get a question-mark icon instead of the task arrow, as if I'm not supposed to know where these tasks take place. Also I still get turned away if I try to enter Tumbleweed from Junction. I have not completed the tasks in Port Royal yet, if that's helpful.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
ZazuYen on Nov 2, 2012 wrote:
Prior to turning level 30 (lvl 28 I think) I tried entering the Tumbleweed skyway from Big Sky even though I had no tasks there, and was allowed in although the second Tumbleweed loaded I was given a message that I couldn't enter and had to turn back. It was like the message was on the wrong side of the entrance. If I try to enter Tumbleweed from the Junction skyway I do get turned away. Once in Tumbleweed I didn't receive any tasks and although I could buy gear it was all lvl 30 or more and not usable.

Once I hit lvl 30 I went back and bought a galleon and some gear and received tasks, however I suspect I'm not supposed to be doing this yet. When I'm outside of the Tumbleweed skyway and have a Tumbleweed task selected I get a question-mark icon instead of the task arrow, as if I'm not supposed to know where these tasks take place. Also I still get turned away if I try to enter Tumbleweed from Junction. I have not completed the tasks in Port Royal yet, if that's helpful.
I loved being able to buy a heavy bison galleon for use at level 28, loved that ship.

Ensign
Nov 25, 2010
I mean't I haven't finished Port Regal... not Royal

Ensign
Nov 25, 2010
seasnake on Nov 3, 2012 wrote:
I loved being able to buy a heavy bison galleon for use at level 28, loved that ship.
That's right I did buy the galleon my first trip in there, it's not level locked... and it certainly has given me the upper hand for quite some time. A nice ship.