Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i saw something yesterday

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
On the kingisle website i saw this armada clockwork it was not any ordinary one at all no it was like a mixture of all the elites it had the clothing of rooke,the hat of deacon and the mask of bishop ok maybe that's not every elite but all the one's we met except phule Is kane building more elites? can one eyed jack or blind mew or just anyone at kingisle tell me that's a new elite i pray it is because it looked amazing
silver joseph vane

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Where did you see it so we can look too and maybe give you some info?

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 16, 2013 wrote:
Where did you see it so we can look too and maybe give you some info?
the kingsisle website

Administrator
That *is* a mysterious piece of concept art! The Armada elite pictured is definitely nothing we've seen in Pirate101 to date.

I have no further information to give . . . other than it sure is a beautiful piece of concept art! (Many times concept art is just that . . . a beautiful piece of art of something that may or may not end up being used in the actual game.)

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
OK, now I am really curious. Will someone post the link please. There are a lot of pages to this site, lol.

Administrator
It's the second picture in the slide show on www.kingsisle.com.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 19, 2013 wrote:
It's the second picture in the slide show on www.kingsisle.com.
Thank you Jack I knew I could count on you.