Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I love this game but...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
I love Pirate101! It's a great game highly addicting. I love customizing your pirate and running about the worlds. The quests are interesting and adore each of classes mentors, I strongly dislike the musketeer's starting companion. I mean really could the thing be anymore insulting? Anyway now to what I would like to suggest.

Holiday Quests - Please!
Fishing? - Or something like it?
Gardening? - Or something like it?
(I do play Wizard101 and really enjoy the fishing!)

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Wow! Those are some really good ideas, although I half agree with you on the Musketeer companion. Wing Chun is really weak in the beginning (his percent for criticals is pretty low as I recall) and his voice is really annoying. When he hits his first promotion (and if you pick just the right epics) he becomes more useful.

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Glad to hear that he becomes more useful, still don't care for his attitude.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
sorry say, but I absolutely love wing chun, he is an awesome companion, yeah sure he is somewhat weak at the start, but late game (lvl 50+) he is one of the toughest companions you have, with his ability to boost accuracy for 10 turns and heal? I think he is a great companion

also I tend to like his chat, he think he is so awesome and such, so its funny when he dies, its like he deserves it

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I agree with you. Wing Chun is weak and really annoying.