Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I know, I know... this would be telling.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Let's face it: just about everybody who's fought them wants an armada companion. So why can't we get one? Knowing Gracie, she could just break into one and fix up the circuits so it works for you... or maybe you find a bunch of defects stolen by Marleybone and one is fully made and alive? Well, not alive, but you get it. Unless they are alive... (spooky music). Anyway, I just think that being able to beat up some masked robots with another masked robot would be very fun. One more thing: If we can't get a companion, then can we at least get some Armada gear and housing? Maybe a marine's mask and a fusilier's armor among other things?

And then when you defeat the Elites and get their stuff... I wonder what people would think when phule and bishop came hoppinh over to Skull Island?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
darkdoombro345 on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
Let's face it: just about everybody who's fought them wants an armada companion. So why can't we get one? Knowing Gracie, she could just break into one and fix up the circuits so it works for you... or maybe you find a bunch of defects stolen by Marleybone and one is fully made and alive? Well, not alive, but you get it. Unless they are alive... (spooky music). Anyway, I just think that being able to beat up some masked robots with another masked robot would be very fun. One more thing: If we can't get a companion, then can we at least get some Armada gear and housing? Maybe a marine's mask and a fusilier's armor among other things?

And then when you defeat the Elites and get their stuff... I wonder what people would think when phule and bishop came hoppinh over to Skull Island?
Well your "just about everybody" is a bit inclusive. I don't want an Armada companion. No way, no how. It would just creep me out too much. I know I was in a role play that had one and didn't steer the plot that way but that was a fictional plot that had other elements in it that made it slightly doable but it was still creepy. To me they are the epitome of evil and it would be like buying a Chucky doll. Um.......no thanks.

Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
I'm pretty sure, based off of Blind Mew previous reactions to this idea, that an Armada Companion will not happen. Its possible, but not likely. I am still hopeful on pets or a non-Armada Clockwork companion.

Ivette Xaiver, Oracle

Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
Sorry about not responding to the second part of your post, which I think is much more likely. After all, there are dummies with Armada masks in the Skull Rock Stronghold (Buccaneer) house. And I think it'd be cool.

Ivette Xavier, Oracle

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The only clockwork I want near me is a wrecked one that I can display in my house as a trophy! Kane's mask mounted on my wall would be perfect.

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
I guess there is a possibility where something happens. Like you defeat one and Gracie reprograms it to help you. That would be cool be probably won't happen anytime soon or ever.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:
The only clockwork I want near me is a wrecked one that I can display in my house as a trophy! Kane's mask mounted on my wall would be perfect.
Yes!! That would be brilliant. House tour: "Um, what is this?" *points to broken armada soldier* "Oh, that's just a defeated enemy of mine..."

Hey, isn't there an encounter with Fin that has a broken/dying Armada musketeer talking to you? It says something along the lines of: "You will be destroyed" or something similar and I believe Bonnie Anne tells it to hush up. We might be able to get a housing item out of that!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
i once had a thought that this would happen
buccaneers would get rooke
swashies would get queen
musks would get deacon
witchs would get phule or bishop
privateers would get kane
this would happen when you deafeat kane

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
witchdoctor daruis on Jun 15, 2014 wrote:
swashies would get queen
musks would get deacon
I thought we destroyed Deacon though?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
After reading a bit through the forums, I now realize that an Armada Companion will most likely not happen. But KI could at least add more Armada housing items. And the thing is, if you had different Armada bits with you, like an arm, and a mask, and a weapon, you could make yourself into an Armada soldier... like that library in Valencia, but forever

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Omg armada housing should be flying off the shelves (metaphorically speaking) I bet as soon as they put those in the crown shop (I'm assuming they'd be ) they sell a ton it's a perfect idea I love it!!!!

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:
Your speaking for everyone tell that to the editors they should give us that when we finally defeat him and as a bonus a mask from all the elites too

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Jun 15, 2014 wrote:
swashies would get queen
musks would get deacon
I see where your coming from but I think this would be best:
Rooke-buc
Bishop-witch
Queen-swashy
Phule- musk
Deacon- privy
Kane- all
After all Kane is the ultimate boss but I see how that would be fair or maybe we all get deacon because he's our first real enemy but good idea

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
A definite no. The Armada is an unflinchingly powerful military force. Having a marine/musketeer, or, St. Fido protect us, an Elite would ruin the Armada's atmosphere.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
jesusfollower363 on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
I see where your coming from but I think this would be best:
Rooke-buc
Bishop-witch
Queen-swashy
Phule- musk
Deacon- privy
Kane- all
After all Kane is the ultimate boss but I see how that would be fair or maybe we all get deacon because he's our first real enemy but good idea
Actually, whenever we do eventually finally fight him, Phule is actually a witchdoctor. I'm guessing Kane will be a musketeer.But I could tell because his black and white minions dropped a Phule Wand.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkdoombro345 on Jul 7, 2014 wrote:
Actually, whenever we do eventually finally fight him, Phule is actually a witchdoctor. I'm guessing Kane will be a musketeer.But I could tell because his black and white minions dropped a Phule Wand.
You have not yet fought Bishop. That's all I'm going to say, you'll find out.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
For me clockwork companions a definite no also,it's very risky and highly not recommended. I am strongly against recruiting any clockworks for my crew in other words.

As for gears yes,the weapons are good early on.Some of the unique drops are cool,like rook's shield, deacon's gun etc.That would be cool to use one against these machine after defeating their elite leaders.
For ships that's a cool ideia maybe capture one after a board side duel, have our ship builders engineer (build ) more for our pirate to use against the armada fleet that would be awesome.

When our pirate(s) make a return visit to Valencia, hopefully we can buy Valencia deeds both per armada and armada styled.As well as housing items like a mounted clock mask, that would a cool addition or a starter set for those who have a deed that is blank or lightly decorated.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
should get dragoon because that's a perfect match since they are tanks

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
anecorbie on Jul 7, 2014 wrote:
You have not yet fought Bishop. That's all I'm going to say, you'll find out.
Yes I have. I'm in Aquila, I've just beaten the Minotaur. Bishop is a witchdoctor... but so is phule. Bishop drops his staff, Phule's minions drop his wand, etc. etc. They're both WD.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkdoombro345 on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
Yes I have. I'm in Aquila, I've just beaten the Minotaur. Bishop is a witchdoctor... but so is phule. Bishop drops his staff, Phule's minions drop his wand, etc. etc. They're both WD.
Phule may drop a staff, but that doesn't prove he's a W. My guess is he's a Privateer. Because he orders his minions to attack and the fact that its no accident that the leaders of the minions are colors reflecting both of Phule's sides.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I shall say it again. The CLOSEST we will get to an Armada soldier at this time is the Prince Yulefest companion, whose moves are just like the moves of an Armada Sniper. That is the best we will get as of right now.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkdoombro345 on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
Phule is a privateer, he ordered those minions to attack us. The wand is just part of the fool costume.

Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
this would be awesome!!!!!
great job thinking about this!
please kingsisle!!!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
warriorscreed on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
I shall say it again. The CLOSEST we will get to an Armada soldier at this time is the Prince Yulefest companion, whose moves are just like the moves of an Armada Sniper. That is the best we will get as of right now.
True, true. As a matter of fact, if you look on the central wiki, it even says that that companion's NPC page is the Armada Musketeer... I guess I chose a bad time to stop playing XD.