Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I am SOO Jealous of privateer and buccaneer.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I am kinda jealous (in a good way) that Heavy Armor is the best thing ever for and . Unlike other classes who have to spend 100 crowns to stitch heavy armor, these guys get it for free.

Without a doubt Heavy Armor is the best looking thing ever. Look at this one dropped by rooke: http://pirate101.centralforums.com/wiki/Image:Item-Generals_Armatura-Male_png.

Pretty impressive huh? But how about if each class gets its unique armor? Right now I can only say that privateer and buccaneer should get different branches of heavy armor. They should look amazing espeically during the level 70+ period. Here is other class armor.
- Glowing armor 1: It glows. Also makes you emit intense light.
- Gunner armor 1: Epic vestments with which are epic looking for the musketeer class. I cant describe.
- Winged armor 1: has wings with massive wingspan. Not a mount, just decor.

P.S If you guys know an epic looking armor, post a link (make sure its p101 allowed) and also say what class(es) can get it. I am specifically looking for swash gear, but feel to post anything as long as it follows the guidelines.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Golden Guardian on Oct 25, 2013 wrote:
I am kinda jealous (in a good way) that Heavy Armor is the best thing ever for and . Unlike other classes who have to spend 100 crowns to stitch heavy armor, these guys get it for free.

Without a doubt Heavy Armor is the best looking thing ever. Look at this one dropped by rooke: http://pirate101.centralforums.com/wiki/Image:Item-Generals_Armatura-Male_png.

Pretty impressive huh? But how about if each class gets its unique armor? Right now I can only say that privateer and buccaneer should get different branches of heavy armor. They should look amazing espeically during the level 70+ period. Here is other class armor.
- Glowing armor 1: It glows. Also makes you emit intense light.
- Gunner armor 1: Epic vestments with which are epic looking for the musketeer class. I cant describe.
- Winged armor 1: has wings with massive wingspan. Not a mount, just decor.

P.S If you guys know an epic looking armor, post a link (make sure its p101 allowed) and also say what class(es) can get it. I am specifically looking for swash gear, but feel to post anything as long as it follows the guidelines.
I was just telling Alura the other day how I was jealous of her Buccaneer's armor. She looks so awesome in it! And since she made her privateer character, I will forever envy her and her super cute clothes. XD But... for the swashbuckler Winged Armor, I have to admit I'm not the biggest fan. There's an outfit in Wizard101 called The Guardian's outfit, and I really like it, but for girls the armor has decorative wings. As cool as wings are, IMO, they kind of get in the way when I equip my Dragon Wings, or some Seraph Wings. It would be cool if we could make the wings optional, though!