Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

human companions?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
ever since i started, i was waiting for a human companion. it never happened though. and think how cool it would be to walk around skull island with an actual person next to you. animals are fun, but some times get tiring after a long time. i just thought this would add a unique sample to this game. if you agree, then say aye!
-jamal heath lvl 46

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
jamual heath on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
ever since i started, i was waiting for a human companion. it never happened though. and think how cool it would be to walk around skull island with an actual person next to you. animals are fun, but some times get tiring after a long time. i just thought this would add a unique sample to this game. if you agree, then say aye!
-jamal heath lvl 46
AYE

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
How would we tell the difference between a human companion and a pirate friend?

Ensign
Jul 06, 2013
Hello!

I think human companions would, be different. But, I think it would be better off without humans. If they added humans, you would have to determine where the origin is, (Example: Dogs- Marleybone : Pigs- Mooshoo) it would take a lot of work for these humans. I think pirate101 is unique without humans. We already do we have our pirate friends. It would be out of Pirate101's style to have human companions. It would not be as unique as all of the animals that come to life in this game. Humans, that is just a human right? Well, a rat, you don't see those talking. We already have humans, but I don't think there needs to be human companions. I think we should stick with out lovely animals/pets, etc.

- Coldroplay

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
We DO have human companions. Dead Mike and Old Scratch are humans. They're just dead.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
That's what henchmen are for.... they're just not very reliable to stick around to help you through your quest.

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
jamual heath on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
-jamal heath lvl 46
I hear you loud and clear and I agree. I think I might know the best way we can introduce a human companion, too. It's already been discussed hundreds of times about having an origin companion, but it would be even more amazing for our pirate to re-discover that we have a sibling (I say "re-discover" because we lost our first five years of memory in Aquila). Along with an origin companion, a sibling companion could know more about us and our parents than our Presidio companion. It's the perfect human companion; our last true family member left alive.
(I know some would argue that an origin companion would just take the role but they were only foster parents, probably a friend of the family but not a true family member)

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013