Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How about some level 65 loot already?!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 14, 2013
I find it ridiculous that this game goes up to level 65 and yet, there is only gear up to level 60.

I can buy or earn new gear every 5 levels all the way up to level 60 and it just doesn't feel right not having max level gear.

Even if you make level 65 gear obtainable only through bosses and no auction, that would be fine.

The biggest things this game is missing that would make it much better are max level armor/gear/weapons, a bigger variety of loot, as in more high end ultra rare gear that is either very hard to obtain, or very rare to drop, and a wider range of common gear that has more meaningful stats.

Please implement these suggestions and make this game even better!

Please reply with your feedback and suggestions so the developers can see what we really want!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
When the level cap was 50, the highest level of gear obtainable was level 45+. I think this is and will be standard practice for Pirate101.

Ensign
Jun 04, 2009
I agree, we need some waterworks type gear(if you played wiz101) that you farm with others

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Yes but boss only so it's more of an incentive to defeat bosses

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
StingyBlazeBurke on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
I find it ridiculous that this game goes up to level 65 and yet, there is only gear up to level 60.

I can buy or earn new gear every 5 levels all the way up to level 60 and it just doesn't feel right not having max level gear.

Even if you make level 65 gear obtainable only through bosses and no auction, that would be fine.

The biggest things this game is missing that would make it much better are max level armor/gear/weapons, a bigger variety of loot, as in more high end ultra rare gear that is either very hard to obtain, or very rare to drop, and a wider range of common gear that has more meaningful stats.

Please implement these suggestions and make this game even better!

Please reply with your feedback and suggestions so the developers can see what we really want!
I read your post and couldn't not help but get a kick out of it. Please know that I in no way mean any disrespect to you but I found it rather amusing and ironic that your pirate name is StingyBlazeBurke and you are a annoyed with KI for being well......stingy when it comes to new loot to match your pirates max level.

Again I mean no offense by this and I hear your plea about wanting new gear, I just thought that it was funny. Just a passerby's observation. Good luck with the game.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
The level 65 gear would not be gear from Aquila, it would be gear from the next world. That is how it will always work.

Hope this helps!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
go to the bizzare they have gear better than lvl 60 gear saying its like lvl 65 gear im going there when i get to lvl 60 long way though considering m lvl 27