Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Housing Idea: Time of Day Toggle.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
While at one of my houses today I had a thought: Why don't we have the option to change the time of day in our houses?

Now before you say it I know that this would be a major undertaking and incredibly taxing on the tech that KI has. I'm also aware that KI experimented with this in Wizard101 with the Arcane Builders Bundle (for those that don't know each time you redeemed the bundle house on the same wizard the time of day would change from daytime to sunset to nighttime).

One option that I can think of is to create a kiosk of sorts that when interacted with allows you to set the time of day. It would either cycle daytime-sunset-nighttime or it would allow the manual selection of the desired time of day.

With this option it would open up allot more decorating possibilities. Think Haunted Grotto in the Daytime or Smuggler's Cove at Sunset/Dusk or even Volcano Island at nighttime.

Thoughts?