Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Housing Bug?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
Wood Kabuki Walls be really floorin',

i cant shout I be disappointed because it looks great on th' floor!

Maybe ye could make an option fer th' wall 'n floorin' to be either one?

If 'tis be just mis-named jolly, because I be needin' to keep it on th' floor!

Rugs be bugged, i cant move then after i place them?

Administrator
Hi! Can you give me more information on this one? Which rug in particular seems to be bugged? Also, is there a particular house that you're encountering this problem with?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
I have come across this issue as well. It was happening in beta also. The blue and yellow rug and the old brown tattered rug both have problems. When they are placed somewhere it is not possible to pick them up again and move them later. I found the same bug issue with the new ship in a bottle. I put it outside my Volcano Island house (on the dock), but when I went to change the angle and position I could not pick it up again to move it or rotate it. Some of the wall decorations have had this issue as well (crossed swords, skull flag).

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
yar mate, valcano house, only two rugs one is burgundy the other blue/yellow, carpets, whatever you want to call them,
once laid, i cant pick them up or even turn them right or left without picking up all the items in house to attic
sorry i am not at my game right now and cant look up the name of the rugs, but there are only two i have found so far, the one layed in dorm room and the blue/yellow

thx