Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Housing Battles!

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
I was thinking, what if we could fight mobs in our houses It would just be for fun so the mobs wouldn't drop gold or loot. Since there isn't much room in houses, the battle boards would be small. Maybe we could have fake enemy ships sailing around and we could sink them and/or board them. But they still wouldn't drop any loot. If you put a mob near a housing item, that item would act as an obsticle or a breakable item that would be restored after the battle. Don't worry, if you loose a fight with a housing mob you will return to the docks of that house. Maybe some of the housing mobs could be flying fish, cutthroats, crazy monquistadors, monquistador explorers, Armada men, chicken bandits, bison, banditoads, Marleybonians, Skeletal Pirates, Samoorai, tengu and evil monks. I might even pay crowns to have this feature.

Community Leader
coolster50 on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking, what if we could fight mobs in our houses It would just be for fun so the mobs wouldn't drop gold or loot. Since there isn't much room in houses, the battle boards would be small. Maybe we could have fake enemy ships sailing around and we could sink them and/or board them. But they still wouldn't drop any loot. If you put a mob near a housing item, that item would act as an obsticle or a breakable item that would be restored after the battle. Don't worry, if you loose a fight with a housing mob you will return to the docks of that house. Maybe some of the housing mobs could be flying fish, cutthroats, crazy monquistadors, monquistador explorers, Armada men, chicken bandits, bison, banditoads, Marleybonians, Skeletal Pirates, Samoorai, tengu and evil monks. I might even pay crowns to have this feature.
Maybe they could add extra quests where we collect prisoners to keep in a dungeon at our house and can then arrange PvE arena matches with them. You could also get it through earning badges: beat Chumbawumba 10 times and he appears in your dungeon, for example.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!