Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Houses Showcase

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
It would be nice to have a houses showcase in Pirate101 like Wizard101 has in it. I much prefer the houses in Pirate101 over those in Wizard101, but we definitely need a lot more furnishings as we simply have to keep using the same items over and over again as the houses can contain up to 200 items inside and another 200 outside without any potion expansion.

It would help tremendously if all of the Wizard101 decorations were added to Pirate101, they could be tweaked slightly for more of a pirate theme.

Another idea when it comes to housing items is to make a whole lot of items such as floorings and wallcoverings dyable, let the players use a color wheel.

I'd also like to see mirrors, though I don't know how hard it would be to program a reflective surface.

In any case, I'd like to go open house viewing in terms of both houses and ship cabins.