Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

High five!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
I had a fun idea for a more interactive emotes the other day. A "High Five!" Imagine this you and your friend just finish an epic boss fight in record time you both think "That was awesome!" So you click the "High Five" Emote your friend clicks approaches you and hits "x" and voila! your characters High five for such an awesome victory.

Why stop there? not only could we "High Five" we could also: low five, shake hands, fist bump or maybe even share a friendly hug.

I don't know if any of this is possible but I think it would be fun. Any ideas for other interactive emotes?

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Having this added would make my day. High fives all around after completing Moo Manchu!

Ensign
May 16, 2011
I'd love High Five!
Sometimes when I'm with friends and we've done well I just love to say High Five!, but being able to say it and do it would be a very fun thing to do.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
I like this idea Dylan a high five for you
hmm the only other interactive ones I can come up with is maybe a handshake or a pat on the back nice to meet you handshake press x. Good job there matey back pat press x .
I don't know how easy or hard this would be to implement but I really do like the idea a cooperative emotes.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I see this as possible only if the pirate you wish to High Five is standing next to you.

Ensign
Mar 22, 2013
Or just do like IMVU where you click on the other toon and then force both toons to high five in 3-5 seconds then continue what ever it is you were doing.