Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hey K.I. About time you put on PANTS!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 25, 2010
I am really happy in Pirates 101 that I can be female, and have all the pants you want to wear at any level. In Wizard 101 it seamed that 99% of the clothing for girls involved dresses. Being more on the gender neutral side I found it offensive; but ARRRR I can be a girl AND wear pants in this game.

Thank you so much!

Now if only you could make more pants for Wizard 101. *hint hint*

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Since in real times female pirates wasn't really allowed the only way they could be pirates was dressing up as a guy. I would figure KI followed that same idea

Wasn't until Mary Reed and Anne Bonnie (backwards is Bonnie Anne our fox comrade) came along and ofc after they had been "boy" pirates for some time did some pirates accept females as pirates.

Still unsure thou why KI used Anne Bonnie for our fox comrade while history says she was pretty "foxy" Mary Reed was the better fighter/pirate. Guess it doesnt sound as good to say Reed Mary like Bonnie Anne

Bosun
May 06, 2009
CaptainBlackBart on Jan 19, 2013 wrote:
Since in real times female pirates wasn't really allowed the only way they could be pirates was dressing up as a guy. I would figure KI followed that same idea

Wasn't until Mary Reed and Anne Bonnie (backwards is Bonnie Anne our fox comrade) came along and ofc after they had been "boy" pirates for some time did some pirates accept females as pirates.

Still unsure thou why KI used Anne Bonnie for our fox comrade while history says she was pretty "foxy" Mary Reed was the better fighter/pirate. Guess it doesnt sound as good to say Reed Mary like Bonnie Anne
Did you know in Scrimshaw they're is a rat pirate named Mary Read? I felt like her name represented something but I couldn't place my finger on it. Now I know! It was the name of that famous female pirate. I guess the name Bonnie Ann just fit the fox musketeer. Plus Mary Reed must have already been used or was in the works before the fox musketeer companion draw ups where made.

Eh, I don't know the process, but I love the games!

Happy Hunting!

Cunning Finnigan Sharp
Level 16 Swashbuckler