Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Have any ideas?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 23, 2012
I was wonder that you guys could maybe added like a pet pavillon and pet snacks so like you can raise it to be like teen and adults, etc. So even time it reach a stage, it would learn a new power like if the pet is buccaneer, it might learn a different power then vegance strike like repel boarder or blade storm or relentless etc. Please reply back. Reckless Ryan Noble

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I am still very upset over my armadillo being nerfed in its damage long ago. We worked so hard to farm those pets and now new pets come out that appear to be doing their old damage. I want armadillo damage to be restored. I also think pets could be made stronger, they should be as strong as companions or as strong as henchmen, we can't control what they do but they keep us from being lonely. They should be stronger or be able to be made stronger. I am against them adding onto our stats like what happens in Wizards101, but am all for them being able to become stronger themselves.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
seasnake on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
I am still very upset over my armadillo being nerfed in its damage long ago. We worked so hard to farm those pets and now new pets come out that appear to be doing their old damage. I want armadillo damage to be restored. I also think pets could be made stronger, they should be as strong as companions or as strong as henchmen, we can't control what they do but they keep us from being lonely. They should be stronger or be able to be made stronger. I am against them adding onto our stats like what happens in Wizards101, but am all for them being able to become stronger themselves.
I agree that a way to strengthen them would be nice. those level 75 damage hits do seem a bit silly in Aquila, yes I know they will critical to the 100 to 200 range but it is a bit rare. I would love a way to boost that. As strong as a companion would seem a bit much as it is a pet but I really like the idea of making them stronger of a way of adding epics to them. Great idea.

The hyper powered armadillo was a mistake. They were never intended to be that strong and they merely fixed the programing error. It was nice of them to add an epic to them as a way of making up for it.