Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

halloween ideas.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Hey guy's i have thought of some halloween ideas for pirate101 basically suggestions for kingsisle for it.
1.decorate skull island with halloween decorations.
2.have two halloween quests
quest 1."the frogfather calls your pirate over because a weird stormgate is pulling in some of his smuggler's ships,you soon realize that davy jones is pulling them to darkmoor so you get a spell from vadima that makes you survive the stormgate so you go in to the stormgate and save the frogfather's smuggler's you find the smuggler's and find out that they where bringing some spices over to flotsam that had some spirit pepper's(basically the spiral's ghost pepper's)and davy wanted to take the smuggler's to his locker before they take them to the black spot,davy jone's crew than finds you,your crew and the smuggler's and you have to battle them,after defeating some member's of davy's crew davy than finds you and you have to battle him and after defeating him davy retreats back to his locker and you bring the smuggler's back to the skyway's.
quest 2:some kinda tower thing like the wizard101 one EXCEPT it is 100 levels in the tower every odd numbered floor is filled with undead enemies even numbered floors have halloween themed puzzles and every ten floors have a boss.,
boss 1:a gobbler from wizard101(not scary at all)
boss 2:a zombie with dead mike's 2nd promotion skin.
boss 3.a zombified regular pirate.
boss 4:a skeletal corsair.
boss 5:a skeletal witchdoctor
boss 6.an evil spirt.
boss 7:a helephant
boss 8:a possessed regular pirate.
boss 9:The duck of death.
boss 10:the umibozu.
3.a pirate101 halloween bundle that gives old scratch's 2nd promotion hat,soul reaver,shoes made of darkness,a parody of tf2's eyelander "The skylander" that also gives a signature victory animation that is the eyelander taunt,a skeletal crokogator mount and a scarecrow pet.
That's all folks.
Silver Joseph Vane

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
thatonevalenciansw... on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
Hey guy's i have thought of some halloween ideas for pirate101 basically suggestions for kingsisle for it.
1.decorate skull island with halloween decorations.
2.have two halloween quests
quest 1."the frogfather calls your pirate over because a weird stormgate is pulling in some of his smuggler's ships,you soon realize that davy jones is pulling them to darkmoor so you get a spell from vadima that makes you survive the stormgate so you go in to the stormgate and save the frogfather's smuggler's you find the smuggler's and find out that they where bringing some spices over to flotsam that had some spirit pepper's(basically the spiral's ghost pepper's)and davy wanted to take the smuggler's to his locker before they take them to the black spot,davy jone's crew than finds you,your crew and the smuggler's and you have to battle them,after defeating some member's of davy's crew davy than finds you and you have to battle him and after defeating him davy retreats back to his locker and you bring the smuggler's back to the skyway's.
quest 2:some kinda tower thing like the wizard101 one EXCEPT it is 100 levels in the tower every odd numbered floor is filled with undead enemies even numbered floors have halloween themed puzzles and every ten floors have a boss.,
boss 1:a gobbler from wizard101(not scary at all)
boss 2:a zombie with dead mike's 2nd promotion skin.
boss 3.a zombified regular pirate.
boss 4:a skeletal corsair.
boss 5:a skeletal witchdoctor
boss 6.an evil spirt.
boss 7:a helephant
boss 8:a possessed regular pirate.
boss 9:The duck of death.
boss 10:the umibozu.
3.a pirate101 halloween bundle that gives old scratch's 2nd promotion hat,soul reaver,shoes made of darkness,a parody of tf2's eyelander "The skylander" that also gives a signature victory animation that is the eyelander taunt,a skeletal crokogator mount and a scarecrow pet.
That's all folks.
Silver Joseph Vane
That-... that second quest... sheesh! 100 floors?! There better be checkpoints within those 100 floors, because I would have to be on for at least 15 hours strait trying to solve this thing, lol.

But Lord knows I'll try

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Bloody Belle on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
That-... that second quest... sheesh! 100 floors?! There better be checkpoints within those 100 floors, because I would have to be on for at least 15 hours strait trying to solve this thing, lol.

But Lord knows I'll try
Well 6 floors there is a life fountain p.s. be lucky it's not 1000 THAN YOU WOULD HAVE THE 666th FLOOR BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Floor 1:Zombies.
Floor 2:find the door in limbo.
Floor 3:drowned zombies.
Florr 4:same as 2.
Floor 5:ettins and bloodbats.
Floor 6:Find a bag of candy.
Floor 7:Skeletal Witchdoctor's and Pirates.
Floor 8:Find the door in limbo.
Floor 9:Skinny gobblers
Floor 10:Prince cobbelstone.(After defeated checkpoint.)
Floor 11:Vampires.
Floor 12:Find the chest of candy.
Floor 13:Nosferabbit.
Floor 14:Find the door in limbo.
Floor 15:Red The pokemon trainer(Well actually he is called yellow to avoid copyright infringement.and uses fakemon as well)
Floor 16:find the barrel of candy.
Floor 17:Skeletal Pirate Lord(Not the skin Of captain blood)
Floor 18:Ride Minecart in haunted mine
Floor 19:Redcoat Ghost.
Floor 20:Zombified Pirate.
Floor 21:Osama bin laden tiger(Offensive isnt it?)
Floor 22:Walk up to bonnie anne...AND JUMPSCARE!!!!!!!!!That reveals the door.
Floor 23:Ghost redcoats.
Floor 24:Eat Candy.(Dont ask how.)
Floor 25:Skeletal Warriors
Floor 26:Have a candy eating contest with a cutthroat and Boochbeard.(dont ask)
Floor 27:Scarecrow's.
Floor 28:Throw a rose on a redcoat's grave.
Floor 29:Crow witches.
Floor 30:Grandmaster Necromancers.
To be contuiniued.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
thatonevalenciansw... on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
Floor 1:Zombies.
Floor 2:find the door in limbo.
Floor 3:drowned zombies.
Florr 4:same as 2.
Floor 5:ettins and bloodbats.
Floor 6:Find a bag of candy.
Floor 7:Skeletal Witchdoctor's and Pirates.
Floor 8:Find the door in limbo.
Floor 9:Skinny gobblers
Floor 10:Prince cobbelstone.(After defeated checkpoint.)
Floor 11:Vampires.
Floor 12:Find the chest of candy.
Floor 13:Nosferabbit.
Floor 14:Find the door in limbo.
Floor 15:Red The pokemon trainer(Well actually he is called yellow to avoid copyright infringement.and uses fakemon as well)
Floor 16:find the barrel of candy.
Floor 17:Skeletal Pirate Lord(Not the skin Of captain blood)
Floor 18:Ride Minecart in haunted mine
Floor 19:Redcoat Ghost.
Floor 20:Zombified Pirate.
Floor 21:Osama bin laden tiger(Offensive isnt it?)
Floor 22:Walk up to bonnie anne...AND JUMPSCARE!!!!!!!!!That reveals the door.
Floor 23:Ghost redcoats.
Floor 24:Eat Candy.(Dont ask how.)
Floor 25:Skeletal Warriors
Floor 26:Have a candy eating contest with a cutthroat and Boochbeard.(dont ask)
Floor 27:Scarecrow's.
Floor 28:Throw a rose on a redcoat's grave.
Floor 29:Crow witches.
Floor 30:Grandmaster Necromancers.
To be contuiniued.
floor 31:LIVING CANDY!!!!!
floor 32:subodai randomly faints(and gets wounded)
floor 33:skeletal pirates
floor 34:slide into a box.(i am running out of ideas)
floor 35:spongebob and a bundle of tnt.
floor 36:run from pacman.
floor 37:aku-the shapeshifting master of darkness.
floor 38:shoot your pirate out a cannon.
floor 39:a chicken soldier with a rocket launcher
floor40:the summerween trickster from gravity falls.
floor 41:zombies overflowing the battleboard every round.
floor 42:go on california screamin(Yes i know what that is i live in california.)
floor 43:aquilian shadow people
floor 44:pictures of evilness.