Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Guilds / Alliances

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 26, 2010
I was wondering, why doesnt this game have like a guild/clan/alliance whatever name you prefer there. I believe that if this game had some sort of way to keep in touch with friends on here besides just grouping it would help the community, and have more of interaction with people.

Say for example, you could have an alliance, it would allow you to communicate with them as a group, (even cross realms) you could even have an alliance bank, and even a place of gathering (could be affected by your housing)

I think the biggest benefit to this alliance system would be the communication between fellow players, friends, family etc. This would allow players to create or join alliances that they are interested in, for example pvp oriented, or dungeon oriented, or quest oriented or an all around alliance. Please let me know what you all think. Thank You

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
I think this is a really good idea. I have restarted my character and changed realms several times and have lost contact with some of the folks I have met along the way.

Guilds are fine, but I'd rather have an alliance tag linked to your account rather than your character so that even if you change characters or restart, you won't lose any data from your Friend's List.

Administrator
Hi! I appreciate your time to post this request, but our standard response to this question is, "Clans and guilds are not a part of Pirate101. We feel they do not foster a positive community as they are more exclusionary than inclusionary." This is a company statute set long ago with Wizard101.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*