Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grant Maruzame's Guardians SCCs, please!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy there!

Defeating Maruzame's Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal & Water Guardians in MooShu has been a blast, though, I have found out that they don't have their Second Chance Chests, especially the Water Guardian, that of which is Book 12's last boss. I know I have asked for the Water Guardian to have his SCC before, but since there are the rest of Maruzame's Guardians that haven't received their SCCs because of their unique loot, I thought myself this, "Why not cobble the rest of the Guardians into one survey?", so I did that.

Now, Ratbeard, or Professor Falmea, if you're around, listen, I know there's not been usual surveys for bosses that are in minor dungeons & have their own unique loot drops, so, I'm going to go ahead & do it, anyway, here it is...

1) Do these bosses in question have any unique loot? Well, through some reading, I've read that Maruzame's Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal & Water Guardians all have their own unique loot items named after themselves, respectively, & they are, Wood Guardian's Blossom, Fire Guardian's Medallion, Earth Guardian's Mace, Metal Guardian's Blade, & Water Guardian's Medallion, & they all truly count as their own unique loot drops in their respective order of their own chambers they're in, so, yes, they do drop unique loot! Check!

That's the survey! Hope you can grant them their SCCs sometime soon.

Thanks again for listening!

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Trimond297 on Jul 20, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy there!

Defeating Maruzame's Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal & Water Guardians in MooShu has been a blast, though, I have found out that they don't have their Second Chance Chests, especially the Water Guardian, that of which is Book 12's last boss. I know I have asked for the Water Guardian to have his SCC before, but since there are the rest of Maruzame's Guardians that haven't received their SCCs because of their unique loot, I thought myself this, "Why not cobble the rest of the Guardians into one survey?", so I did that.

Now, Ratbeard, or Professor Falmea, if you're around, listen, I know there's not been usual surveys for bosses that are in minor dungeons & have their own unique loot drops, so, I'm going to go ahead & do it, anyway, here it is...

1) Do these bosses in question have any unique loot? Well, through some reading, I've read that Maruzame's Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal & Water Guardians all have their own unique loot items named after themselves, respectively, & they are, Wood Guardian's Blossom, Fire Guardian's Medallion, Earth Guardian's Mace, Metal Guardian's Blade, & Water Guardian's Medallion, & they all truly count as their own unique loot drops in their respective order of their own chambers they're in, so, yes, they do drop unique loot! Check!

Well, there has to be more than one battle/ duel for there to be a scc. I may be wrong, though!

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Jul 20, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy there!

I want to point out that the metal guardian also has a full set of armor that is dropped, with very interesting grants. Dance of Steel, Spike Trap, and Big Guns.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Aaron FireEyes on Jul 20, 2015 wrote:
Well, there has to be more than one battle/ duel for there to be a scc. I may be wrong, though!
If their instances would be remade into towers that have more than one chamber & they had more battles, the usual survey would apply. If I recall, some bosses in W101 did have SCCs in dungeons that had a battle that only had a boss & they had unique loot, like General Akilles, Prince Gobblestone, The Harvest Lord, Belloq in Twin Giants, & Lord Nightshade. I'm pretty sure their battles were kind of long because of their challenges.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Voodoo Cornelius on Jul 20, 2015 wrote:
I want to point out that the metal guardian also has a full set of armor that is dropped, with very interesting grants. Dance of Steel, Spike Trap, and Big Guns.
Well, of course. I pointed out that all 5 Guardians do have unique loot drops in their tables.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
There you go again, Trimond, blithely suggesting that KI developers put all the Maruzame Guardians in one tower just so you can have an SCC to loot. This would just bring extra work to re-tool an instance which is working fine for the game; when the developers should be turning to making something new.
You want unique gear, fine, farm like the rest. Choose the boss with the gear that you want or will help you and farm, each fight takes less than 15 minutes.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Jul 23, 2015 wrote:
There you go again, Trimond, blithely suggesting that KI developers put all the Maruzame Guardians in one tower just so you can have an SCC to loot. This would just bring extra work to re-tool an instance which is working fine for the game; when the developers should be turning to making something new.
You want unique gear, fine, farm like the rest. Choose the boss with the gear that you want or will help you and farm, each fight takes less than 15 minutes.
I didn't exactly say for KI to revise their instances into one tower. I didn't even want their instances to be remade into towers, either. I didn't include that in my survey. I still understand that you want them to make something new instead of revising some past content again, but, I am not specifically asking them to revise their instances into towers. That's different, or rather, separate from suggesting adding SCCs to bosses. Don't worry. I was only suggesting them to have SCCs in this survey. Remember, I've noted that select W101's bosses in instances that have a battle have SCCs because of their unique loot.

I only cobbled the rest of Maruzame's Guardians into one survey, so they could have SCCs at once, instead of one of them at a time.