Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grant Antinous & Deacon Second Chance Chests

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I've battled and defeated Deacon in Cool Ranch and Antinous in Aquila, and I noticed that they're some of the bosses in the game that have not been given their Second Chance Chests after their defeat in battle. Rooke got his Second Chance Chest after defeating him in his second and last battle, so how about giving Deacon and Antinous their Second Chance Chests, too? Please grant Antinous and Deacon their Second Chance Chests.

If anyone can remember some bosses that have yet to get their Second Chance Chests, make a list about it, and let them know.

Thanks for listening!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Well, Deacon is the last boss in Book 10, so he should have a Second Chance Chest. And so should Antinous, because he's Book 14's last boss. I would like to see these bosses get their Second Chance Chests just like Rooke and others did.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Makes sense to me but I do not know what factors go behind the choices of who gets a second chest or not. We campaigned for Rooke's chest and we got it, so why not?