Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grant all Companions Armor Piercing, Please!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Pirates can do armor piercing to enemies, so why shouldn't all Companions be able to pierce enemies' armor? I ask of you to please add Armor Piercing as a new stat to all Companions, so they'll be able to deal much damage to enemies having armor stats. Without it, they'll be at more than a disadvantage when battling enemies who may have higher armor stats! Thanks!

Developer
Some weapons have armor piercing, some companions already have armor piercing, and there are no plans to add it to all companions as a trainable stat.

The best way to defeat armor is to use magic or ranged attacks; unfortunately, most companions who have magic or ranged attacks have low Strength, leaving them vulnerable to the very guys who typically have the most armor.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ratbeard on May 27, 2013 wrote:
Some weapons have armor piercing, some companions already have armor piercing, and there are no plans to add it to all companions as a trainable stat.

The best way to defeat armor is to use magic or ranged attacks; unfortunately, most companions who have magic or ranged attacks have low Strength, leaving them vulnerable to the very guys who typically have the most armor.
Oh. I see. Sorry, Ratbeard. I just don't see the armor piercing stats on companions and thought they were missing the stats. Thanks for elaborating.