Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grace The Polaris Witchdoctor Bunny!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Okay I have a perfect idea for a next main companion I don't have the stats but I will make her a cool companion! She is a 8 year old who is on the run from the Armada because she has been practicing hoodoo and also has not been able to paid the Marleybone taxes. So when you are in the next world you see she is being captured by an armada minion. You save her and you then help her get healed. Soon you will recruit her later in the world. But sometimes in battle she will be an ally until you get her. Grace is capable of anything! Her victory cry is when she giggles and spins. This may sound kind of kiddish but wouldn't it be cool to have a little rabbit companion who can destroy anything in her path? She wears a pink snow coat and purple ice skates and has white fur. She may seem like a little girl out of combat but in battle she can summon minions like Old Scratch. Her attacks are when she flies into the air and throws gigantic orbs at the enemy. Then she can flip and throw ghost swords at the mob. I'm sorry but I just like this idea it sounds cool! It might sound kind of kid type.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Zlyxer on May 30, 2013 wrote:
Okay I have a perfect idea for a next main companion I don't have the stats but I will make her a cool companion! She is a 8 year old who is on the run from the Armada because she has been practicing hoodoo and also has not been able to paid the Marleybone taxes. So when you are in the next world you see she is being captured by an armada minion. You save her and you then help her get healed. Soon you will recruit her later in the world. But sometimes in battle she will be an ally until you get her. Grace is capable of anything! Her victory cry is when she giggles and spins. This may sound kind of kiddish but wouldn't it be cool to have a little rabbit companion who can destroy anything in her path? She wears a pink snow coat and purple ice skates and has white fur. She may seem like a little girl out of combat but in battle she can summon minions like Old Scratch. Her attacks are when she flies into the air and throws gigantic orbs at the enemy. Then she can flip and throw ghost swords at the mob. I'm sorry but I just like this idea it sounds cool! It might sound kind of kid type.
It does sound childish, but I like it. Only, how about instead of a bunny, we could make them student wizards! Think about it, we go to our next world and catch up with the hero wizard from Wizard101 (since we seemed to just miss them when we were in Mooshu and the emperor was put to sleep by Malastaire, and in MarleyBone towards the end of the game where there was that one who talked about a recent problem with the Kronkanomicon). I can actually see us somehow catching up with that Wizard when the Armada tries to arrest him/her for illegal use of magic. I saw this in a post somewhere where someone talked about our different schools getting a different wizard.

Example: Swashbucklers will get a Fire Companion Wizard
Witchdoctors will get Death
Musketeers will get Balance
Buccaneers will get Life
Privateers will get Myth or Storm

And their fighting tactics from Wizard101 could switch from the traditional battle circle to our battle board layout and their attacks could work somewhat similar to Witchdoctors, but with their unique attacks depending on what wand they have and such...

I love your post, it got me to thinking ;D