Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Good Ideas For Pirate101 Plz Read!!!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 07, 2010
I Have Some Good Ideas For Pirate101 1st Good Idea Is To Make It So You Can Be a Animal Not Just a Human 2st Good Idea Is To Make Pvp Like Wizard101 3st Good Idea Is To Make It So You Can Make Your Human Or Animal Tall Or Fat Or Skinny Or Short 4st Good Idea Is To Make It So You Can Craft Stuff Like On Wizard101 5st Good Idea Is To Make Ship Pvp Use Your Ships To Fight And Then You Bored The Human Or Animal Ship And Fight. Thats All I Got Right Now So Bye :D My Name On Pirate101 Is Black Wolf Young Lvl 65 Wichdocter :D

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
devin669311 on Mar 3, 2015 wrote:
I Have Some Good Ideas For Pirate101 1st Good Idea Is To Make It So You Can Be a Animal Not Just a Human 2st Good Idea Is To Make Pvp Like Wizard101 3st Good Idea Is To Make It So You Can Make Your Human Or Animal Tall Or Fat Or Skinny Or Short 4st Good Idea Is To Make It So You Can Craft Stuff Like On Wizard101 5st Good Idea Is To Make Ship Pvp Use Your Ships To Fight And Then You Bored The Human Or Animal Ship And Fight. Thats All I Got Right Now So Bye :D My Name On Pirate101 Is Black Wolf Young Lvl 65 Wichdocter :D
I'd love to become an animal...

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I always thought my character was to small I would like to make him taller or add more muscles. It would be better to have ranked pvp! I like your ideas!

Ensign
Jun 07, 2010