Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Give Hykssoss a Second Chance Chest, please

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy there!

Though we don't get to face Sssargon the Great in the Ophidian Palace in Aquila, I do have another particular boss in Aquila that deserves a Second Chance Chest... it's Hykssoss, the Ophidian Palace's last boss.

The usual SCC survey is here, Ratbeard, & it's filled out as follows, in that particular order...

1. Is the boss in question at the end of a long instance? Hykssoss took such a long time to reach him by going through so much Ophidians, even for higher leveled Pirates so, yes, he is at the end of that long instance. Check!

2. Does the boss in question have unique loot? Well, I've read that there is one weapon named after him that does count as his unique loot drop, & it's Hykssoss' Falchion. Pure proof, right here. So... yes! He does have unique loot! Check!

That's the survey for Hykssoss to receive his SCC! Hope he gets his SCC added sometime soon.

Thanks again for listening!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Well, I took some time to read on Hykssoss' loot drops & found that his weapon, Hykssoss' Falchion is his own unique loot drop, & it's named after him, so it counts towards that boss' own unique loot. True. Plus, it took me quite long to reach him in the Ophidian Palace after getting through those tough Ophidian warriors, so Hykssoss should have a Second Chance Chest added to him.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Feb 18, 2015 wrote:
Well, I took some time to read on Hykssoss' loot drops & found that his weapon, Hykssoss' Falchion is his own unique loot drop, & it's named after him, so it counts towards that boss' own unique loot. True. Plus, it took me quite long to reach him in the Ophidian Palace after getting through those tough Ophidian warriors, so Hykssoss should have a Second Chance Chest added to him.
I completely agree that in this instance, Hykssoss ought to have an SCC. I remember how difficult it was the first time for the Palace of Hyssarik ( as well as the 'Trojan Mouse' lol ).

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Feb 14, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy there!

Though we don't get to face Sssargon the Great in the Ophidian Palace in Aquila, I do have another particular boss in Aquila that deserves a Second Chance Chest... it's Hykssoss, the Ophidian Palace's last boss.

The usual SCC survey is here, Ratbeard, & it's filled out as follows, in that particular order...

1. Is the boss in question at the end of a long instance? Hykssoss took such a long time to reach him by going through so much Ophidians, even for higher leveled Pirates so, yes, he is at the end of that long instance. Check!

2. Does the boss in question have unique loot? Well, I've read that there is one weapon named after him that does count as his unique loot drop, & it's Hykssoss' Falchion. Pure proof, right here. So... yes! He does have unique loot! Check!

That's the survey for Hykssoss to receive his SCC! Hope he gets his SCC added sometime soon.

Thanks again for listening!
Indeed. Hykssoss's Falchion is indeed quite powerful and unique, and it is quite rare. Giving that deadly viper a SSC would be quite the improvement! I heartily approve!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
warriorscreed on Feb 20, 2015 wrote:
Indeed. Hykssoss's Falchion is indeed quite powerful and unique, and it is quite rare. Giving that deadly viper a SSC would be quite the improvement! I heartily approve!
Hykssos was a tough and fun boss to fight at Troy, and yes, his own weapon is rare among others.