Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Give El Toro's voice in his Epic critical an echo!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I liked how El Toro's Epic Critical move turned out, but I feel it's not giving out this epic feeling it should be giving. It needs something, so I've got just the idea to give it more of that epic feeling. I think El Toro's voiceover in that Epic Critical strike, that plays when he jumps up and strikes the letter "T" in the air, written in fire against the enemy, should have... an echo effect, just to give it more of a, to quote El Toro, "...dramatic flair!", to it!

You like the touch-up idea to his Epic Critical strike? I think it would make his Epic Critical strike a bit better.

Thanks for listening!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Anyone like the idea of having El Toro's voice in his Epic Critical an echo effect? I was wanting to hear that happen since I first heard it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Trimond297 on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
Anyone like the idea of having El Toro's voice in his Epic Critical an echo effect? I was wanting to hear that happen since I first heard it.
I agree that would sound cool but he is becoming a bit overbearing ever since he got that statue in the swashbuckler's class house that if we also give him reverb having him and Hawkules in the same crew would crowd out any other crew members because of the inflated egos.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
I agree that would sound cool but he is becoming a bit overbearing ever since he got that statue in the swashbuckler's class house that if we also give him reverb having him and Hawkules in the same crew would crowd out any other crew members because of the inflated egos.
I was referring to his voice having an echo reverb in his Epic critical during combat. Are you being humorous about El Toro? If you are, then I'm laughing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Trimond297 on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
I was referring to his voice having an echo reverb in his Epic critical during combat. Are you being humorous about El Toro? If you are, then I'm laughing.
Mission accomplished!