Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gift cards in Australia?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
When will they come to where I live? Sure most of the target market is in the US of A (or Canada), but there are still players elsewhere. All I see is W101 cards, but I dont really want them just to redeem crowns (I can do that online). I want specific P101 cards (since I only play P101) available here if possible please . If they are coming out, when will it be?

Administrator
Hi! I don't have any information concerning specifics of when Pirate101 cards will be available in Australia; however, it isn't out of the question that you may see this happen in the future! I'll be sure Marketing sees your request.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
Hi! I don't have any information concerning specifics of when Pirate101 cards will be available in Australia; however, it isn't out of the question that you may see this happen in the future! I'll be sure Marketing sees your request.
Thank you Jack!