Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gear in house

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Hello :)

Just had a thought... I have a (bad?) tendency to keep unique looking items, even though I'd probably never use them.

For example I just got two unique weapons from Captain Blood (hook and "sword", forgot exact name).
They're both strength-based weapons and I dont play bucaneer.

And well, seeing I'm starting to lack space in bank, I thought it would be nice if we could put such items on display in our house... I dont know if it's easier to make it any gear, or just unique looking gear, but yeah I'd be glad with either.

It would be great if it wasnt limited to just weapons too, armor, hat and boots would be lovely... I was thinking armor could be displayed like kimonos from Mooshu.

Not only we'd be able to save space, but unique looking gear would be nice to "show off" too :)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Silver Angel on Dec 9, 2015 wrote:
Hello :)

Just had a thought... I have a (bad?) tendency to keep unique looking items, even though I'd probably never use them.

For example I just got two unique weapons from Captain Blood (hook and "sword", forgot exact name).
They're both strength-based weapons and I dont play bucaneer.

And well, seeing I'm starting to lack space in bank, I thought it would be nice if we could put such items on display in our house... I dont know if it's easier to make it any gear, or just unique looking gear, but yeah I'd be glad with either.

It would be great if it wasnt limited to just weapons too, armor, hat and boots would be lovely... I was thinking armor could be displayed like kimonos from Mooshu.

Not only we'd be able to save space, but unique looking gear would be nice to "show off" too :)
Yes many players have been asking for ways to display our weapons and gear, and there's a way right now in Wizard101 that could be easily implemented in Pirate. Wall plaques and crafted mannequins.
In Wiz101 it's not just wands, but swords, spears, maces, bows, etc. that are used as 'wands'., so why not here?
Crafted mannequins display gear - hat, jacket and shoes.
So Ratbeard, is this needed 'thingy' coming to our side of the Spiral?

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
anecorbie on Dec 9, 2015 wrote:
Yes many players have been asking for ways to display our weapons and gear, and there's a way right now in Wizard101 that could be easily implemented in Pirate. Wall plaques and crafted mannequins.
In Wiz101 it's not just wands, but swords, spears, maces, bows, etc. that are used as 'wands'., so why not here?
Crafted mannequins display gear - hat, jacket and shoes.
So Ratbeard, is this needed 'thingy' coming to our side of the Spiral?
Interesting.. at least it isnt some crazy unreasonable idea :)

I hope they add it here too... sometime soon before my bank is like, extra full :P

I'm already using alts personal banks and no longer common bank because its nearly full :/