Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gazella- a future female companion suggestion

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
he he..
Gazella is a princess from Mirage who was sent to be raised on a remote island in a vineyard convent/monastery in ?Valencia?Monquista?Krokotopia?.. was then displaced when she was just a young lass, that fateful day the Armada blasted it to bits, set the entire island afire, and sent their machine to chew it up.. she stowed away on their ship and stealthily escaped again immediately at port, them never having noticed her nor realized she was there..
She has latent powers of the mystics but quickly took up training of daggers and is naturally talented with a rapier.. brilliant yet thoughtful, she is a dreamer.. her hobbies are music and painting.. she carries her shimmerdust pouch, her priestess athame and the royally inherited rapier.. her clothing is made of rich yet sturdy fabrics, she is a gifted tailor and the tapestries she embroiders seem to writhe with life and magic.. her dress though flowery, bejeweled, and ruffle-edged has built-in undermail that gives her decent protection against stray bullets and magic attacks as well as flashing blades.. her boots protect her from 75% of poisoning, traps and scorpion stingers..
Her moves- Recoil-if hit during next 2 turns, 25% of all incoming damage is returned to the opponent (ignores resist/armor)
Sharp Wit-buff that on following turn Automactic crit, 100% accuracy 20% pierce(can set off a chain)
Shimmer Dust-flings shimmer powder from her pouch in the air and disappears from view cannot be targeted nor attack for next 2 rounds (can buff self), 70% chance if hit while hidden to gain Recoil, following turn does "Dust" which is a team heal of 700 each
ty for listening,
stormy jen silver

Ensign
Jul 16, 2009
doesnt really make sense for her to be from Mirage... how about Zefaria? other than that she sounds awesome!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
RachelThunderheart... on May 21, 2016 wrote:
doesnt really make sense for her to be from Mirage... how about Zefaria? other than that she sounds awesome!
ooo good point.. I guess in my mind, I always imagined Mirage as a sea of shifting sands and illusions.. most of non native citizens that have prospered over the generations were originally from other arid climates..Krokotopia, Khurga, Zafaria..now forced to wander the sands as nomads.. their skills become extremely versatile and charming personalities..
stormy jen silver

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Gazella sounds like a cool addition to the "Lord of the Apes" badge. She could also maybe be Goranado's sister

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Squalltamer on May 30, 2016 wrote:
Gazella sounds like a cool addition to the "Lord of the Apes" badge. She could also maybe be Goranado's sister
I had envisioned her as a gazelle or antelope.. beads scalloping her horns..her dress combination of fine chain or dragon scale type undermail with poofy blouse and velvet backing..flowers trim the entire thing.. i drew a tiny thumbnail sketch posted it on twitter but I'd be willing to draw her full-length..and in poses if anybody wished me to..also i had envisioned her the buttercream coloring of thumpers girl in disneys bambi with ebony eyemarkings and horns.. but thats just what i saw XD
still i like your idea too..very intrigueing..
stormy jen silver