Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game Credits suggestion

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Good day.

Looking at the game credits list about the people at KI that made the game, while interesting, gets a bit boring to look and stare at the whole list of it's credits that gets updated time to time, so I think I may have a solution to address that.

Add in a new menu in the Options' Credits page that allows us to choose the credits list by tabs, ranging from Current Credits to past lists in their own Archives tab, like "Pirate101 Credits - 2012".

It's a little request, that I know. Just thought I would suggest this to address the days of looking at the long credits list for many minutes. Maybe that could be made someday soon, if you please.

Well, to me, it's getting difficult to keep track of KI's employees at times, like some people's names had to be placed out to make room in the game's recent credits list, so I thought. Of course, an alternate option with that could be to place the whole credits list on KI's website so anyone can see how many people that are working at KI now, like "KingsIsle MMO Live Team Credits" & "KingsIsle Mobile Live Team Credits". Just tossing out my alternate suggestion, even if it's slightly more suited to KI's website.

Thanks again for listening!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Trimond297 on Feb 4, 2016 wrote:
Good day.

Looking at the game credits list about the people at KI that made the game, while interesting, gets a bit boring to look and stare at the whole list of it's credits that gets updated time to time, so I think I may have a solution to address that.

Add in a new menu in the Options' Credits page that allows us to choose the credits list by tabs, ranging from Current Credits to past lists in their own Archives tab, like "Pirate101 Credits - 2012".

It's a little request, that I know. Just thought I would suggest this to address the days of looking at the long credits list for many minutes. Maybe that could be made someday soon, if you please.

Well, to me, it's getting difficult to keep track of KI's employees at times, like some people's names had to be placed out to make room in the game's recent credits list, so I thought. Of course, an alternate option with that could be to place the whole credits list on KI's website so anyone can see how many people that are working at KI now, like "KingsIsle MMO Live Team Credits" & "KingsIsle Mobile Live Team Credits". Just tossing out my alternate suggestion, even if it's slightly more suited to KI's website.

Thanks again for listening!
Unless it's an easy job it's a waste of time and takes away from storyline production

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 5, 2016 wrote:
Unless it's an easy job it's a waste of time and takes away from storyline production
I don't think it won't be that long for them to do. No need to take them away from storyline production.

I'm sure once they bring the next story update out, they may do that. Don't worry.

I only said it's a little request, not a big request. Would shave minutes from looking at the screen to see the long credits list.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Trimond297 on Feb 6, 2016 wrote:
I don't think it won't be that long for them to do. No need to take them away from storyline production.

I'm sure once they bring the next story update out, they may do that. Don't worry.

I only said it's a little request, not a big request. Would shave minutes from looking at the screen to see the long credits list.
Ok I like how you having reasoning I love all your ideas especially the ones which suggest to improve dialogue