Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Future Zeke Quests?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ahoy, me hearties! I've been wondering about the new up coming book, and noticed no one has mentioned good ol' Prospector Zeke. So I'd like to speculate on Zeke's future "Find & Collect' quests. If you'd like to join in on this game, remember Zeke's quest is music related. To start the ball rolling here's mine:
Area: Polaris
Quest: The Hatless Men ( Men Without Hats )
Find: the hats that have been blown off the heads of the penguins by the fierce winter winds.
Zeke may say "Howdy, young pirate! Can yeh help me find some hats fer these young fellers? They were goin' to a dance and lost their hats. It isn't safe to be without head coverin' in this fierce cold. Thank ye."

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
We could have to search for little wizened creatures living in tiny caves in remote areas away from everybody else. They're all followers of St. Herman of Noone -- Herman's Hermits.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Feb 14, 2015 wrote:
We could have to search for little wizened creatures living in tiny caves in remote areas away from everybody else. They're all followers of St. Herman of Noone -- Herman's Hermits.

Will there be eight of them and all named Henry?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Feb 15, 2015 wrote:
Will there be eight of them and all named Henry?
Sure, and we can also tell Mrs. Brown she's got a lovely daughter, while we're at it... :)

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
There could be a Zeke quest for valencia. I believe there is one in argon skyway but there could be room for another quest in valencia.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
anecorbie on Feb 13, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy, me hearties! I've been wondering about the new up coming book, and noticed no one has mentioned good ol' Prospector Zeke. So I'd like to speculate on Zeke's future "Find & Collect' quests. If you'd like to join in on this game, remember Zeke's quest is music related. To start the ball rolling here's mine:
Area: Polaris
Quest: The Hatless Men ( Men Without Hats )
Find: the hats that have been blown off the heads of the penguins by the fierce winter winds.
Zeke may say "Howdy, young pirate! Can yeh help me find some hats fer these young fellers? They were goin' to a dance and lost their hats. It isn't safe to be without head coverin' in this fierce cold. Thank ye."
Oh, Anecorbie, I cannot express how much this idea amazes me, it's perfect for Polaris to have Zeke's quest based on Men Without Hats. Since they were (are) from Montreal, Canada, which is one of two major cities in our french province of Quebec.

The only way a Zeke's quest could be more perfect for Polaris was if the group was actually European French, or Russian.

But a French Canadian (although their biggest hit, Safety Dance, is entirely in English) would be just as perfect.