Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Froggo villa needs a promotion!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
Froggo villa hasn't been very useful but I can imagine how cool it might be if you give him a promotions so if you can please let him have a promo or idk if company can see this or not this my first post lol and btw I am a max buccaneer Golden Dino Webb :D

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Golden Dino Webb on Jan 23, 2016 wrote:
Froggo villa hasn't been very useful but I can imagine how cool it might be if you give him a promotions so if you can please let him have a promo or idk if company can see this or not this my first post lol and btw I am a max buccaneer Golden Dino Webb :D
Welcome to the message boards, Golden Dino!
I would love to have Froggo have a promotion, but we will have to wait until an advancement in the story line for it.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Welcome to the boards

Luckily froggo villa is overdue for a promotion and should be receiving a gold paid promotion next storyline update remember that all humanoid companions will receive at least 1 promotion while companions symbolising pets like el Tiburon and scorpius will never receive a promotion

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
Hey Dino!
I totally agree with you. On my Swashbuckler, he's really cool and I personally like to use him .
Btw I know you in the game .
Lvl 65 Swashbuckler Merciless Richard Chamberlain
Lvl 65 Privateer Fearless Richard Chamberlain
Lvl 65 Musketeer Charming Richard Nightingale
Lvl 65 Witchdoctor Merciless Richard Nightingale
Lvl 65 Buccaneer Reckless Richard Chamberlain
Lvl 15 Swashbuckler Sneaky Richard Leech

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
sup dino, welcome to the boards.

Um, a lot of companions don't have promotions and since froggo villa wasn't a "major part" of the story, the developers didn't feel the need to put as much time and effort into him as they do other companions.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
oh ok then I hope my friends will be fine about this lol

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
Unfair Angel on Jan 24, 2016 wrote:
sup dino, welcome to the boards.

Um, a lot of companions don't have promotions and since froggo villa wasn't a "major part" of the story, the developers didn't feel the need to put as much time and effort into him as they do other companions.
Hey Angel,
Lol! Poor Villa and the others, they're in our crew yet don't feel like they got enough attention.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Aye I would to see it happen too, and btw Welcome Aboard mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
He's SO good. I even bought him on my . So I agree.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I really like froggo villa when he criticals does a lot of damage and looks cool

Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
I am really happy you guys agree and see people want to see it to but I guess its ok because you are the creators

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Golden Dino Webb on Jan 26, 2016 wrote:
I am really happy you guys agree and see people want to see it to but I guess its ok because you are the creators
I garuantee you that they are working on it or it's even completed I hope some of these new promos are released around lvl 60 because I only did one promotion while I was questing in Aquila so I hope some companions like froggo villa and nurse Quinn would promote during this time of questing

Ensign
Oct 18, 2013
I agree. Froggo is one of my favorite companions, but i never use him because he's terrible in my opinion. Please buff.

Ensign
Dec 15, 2010
I would love to see froggo get a promotion. He isn't very strong though, his weapon power is less then that of the yakooza enforcer, but has better epic talents. What I like about him is that he is useful if used correctly. Given the right epic talents and normal talents(health, damage, agility), he can be a force to be reckoned with.

One thing I found out about him is that he is based off a Mexican revolutionary leader named Pancho Villa. I don't know if looking into Pancho Villa would open any new doors for a possible upgrade.