Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Froggo Villa

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 06, 2009
I just got froggo villa and would love to see (him/her) have a promotion. I read someone where she should be salamander assassin and I agree. I think instead of patched looking outfit maybe when she gets promoted she gets a elegantly fashioned trimmed and designed outfit. if you know what I mean? i think she should also get assassin strike power and a mega hit power. Yar if you agree! or post other suggestions!
- Clever Amber Vane level 26 swashbuckler

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
First off, Froggo Villa is a dude.

Now, I agree that he should get a promotion. However maybe just get assassin's strike since giving him both that and a mega hit would make him overpower.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
kimberly pixiefoun... on Mar 1, 2015 wrote:
I just got froggo villa and would love to see (him/her) have a promotion. I read someone where she should be salamander assassin and I agree. I think instead of patched looking outfit maybe when she gets promoted she gets a elegantly fashioned trimmed and designed outfit. if you know what I mean? i think she should also get assassin strike power and a mega hit power. Yar if you agree! or post other suggestions!
- Clever Amber Vane level 26 swashbuckler
Well, we wouldn't want a beat-up backstabber to suddenly become an out-of-Cool-Ranch salamander. I believe it is a he since that's the gender of all the salamander backstabbers in Cool Ranch. Usually, some boys are not interested in such an outfit blessed with creativity but I do agree with the assassin strike and mega hit part. Yar for you!

Several people might say that they still use Froggo Villa, but I think that because of all the other strong and helpful companions you achieve later in the game, Froggo Villa just gets abandoned. Surely some better powers would change that.

Ensign
Nov 06, 2009
FireMorgan13 on Mar 2, 2015 wrote:
First off, Froggo Villa is a dude.

Now, I agree that he should get a promotion. However maybe just get assassin's strike since giving him both that and a mega hit would make him overpower.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65
I just say "she" to pretty much everything. its a bad habit. plus my color is pink on my flag so he is wearing pink so I forget.

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
Actually in smugglers arena there is a salamander assasin that looks quite like how he would after a promotion or two (the second cool ranch fight) he looks super cool!