Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Friends List

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 04, 2012
Can we please have a 'last online' option in the friends list, so I can clear the people who rarely play or have quit?

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Chinspinner on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:
Can we please have a 'last online' option in the friends list, so I can clear the people who rarely play or have quit?
o yes, speaking of friends list, it is very, Very VERY annoying when you have a full friends list and then you stop being a member, you have to kick like 20% of the people there to add one other person, and also please make there be something that shows the number of people on your list, and yes when they were last on, your friends list is always full of people who just add you for adding sake, i call them acquaintances, they are the most abundant set of people on most people's list,

i don't like to turn off my friend request because then when someone wanna add you and its off they're just like, forget it, and move on, who knows? what if they were gonna end up being a really good friend

i honestly don't think your friends list should be limited at all, member or not, or you can grab a bar and scroll up and down to make it bigger and smaller, (that could be for members only) that way you can keep track of the people without it getting over whelming, when yu aren't a member (i should know) the one thing that you can still have is friends, because you don't need to be with them to talk to them, plz, consider this

THX! i feel the big update is near... cant wait!

X (Defender of the Defenseless)