Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

For ratbeard: To many epics vs to many powers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 19, 2009
i pretty vocal about diffeent things on central but i wanted give this a shot. Witchdoctors have plenty but not many epics that connect with said powers unless they using they wand attacks.Musketeer and swash on the other hand have several powers then epics that can stem from those powers. Then you have buccaneer. They have the most epics but least powers 5 if i correct that directly damaged based the rest defensive.

Here where i concerned. Some classes example bucc doesn't have many items to choose from there like one smashy shooty that boost with strenth and that about it. Other classes like swash pick more powers and epics and each weapon type has it own chance to trigger a said epic.

Shouldn't classes with more powers have a less chance to trigger epics vs one that relies heavily on chain damage? Otherwise as other classes slowly pick up epics they have guarentted and higher chance deal more damage as most power don't miss ( as far as i aware of none can). With this is put buccs at disadvantage as there using natural power and a given accuracy to deal damage vs some that now can hit then chain afterwards. Has this been a issue for you guys?