Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Flag Dying (could a moderator take a look?)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 15, 2011
I'm going to bring up something wanted by many players: flag dying. The main reason I'm posting this is because it's something I want to be in game myself. At the beginning I had no clue that the background of your flag had anything to do with your companions' clothing colors, and because of that, I now have white and pink. You can barely see the color on their clothes, and I generally don't like the colors. So please, all you at Kingsisle, please make this an option as soon as possible.

Ruthless Rebecca Radcliffe

Ensign
Mar 21, 2011
Can pirate01 please allow flag changing I really hate my flags colors I think If can't change my flag I just stop playing please consider. And If you do make a flag changer I will be extremely happy.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
I REALLY wish Kingsisle would have an update to make it possible to dye our flags! When I made my flag, I wasn't thinking through how it would appear on my ship's sails- big and obnoxious for everyone to see! I am really hoping for a change. If we can't dye our flags eventually, I will literally delete my charater and have to make a new one because of how embarrassed I am of my flag. And if I do that, I'll lose some pretty cool friends I have made and I'll have to move all of my stuff to my shared bank or else kiss it goodbye because it's no trade! Please consider this Kingsisle!

Thank you for reading.