Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Eye-Patch and Facial Hair Requests

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
I was overjoyed when I first saw the recent addition of earrings, masks, accessories, etc. which were implemented into the game in one of the last updates. However, I would love for more to be added.

Here are two ideas that I have:

The Basic Eye Patch (for lack of a better name)
This eye patch is, as its title, is just a regular old eye-patch. However, this patch can be dyed. This would be sold in Avery's Court (by Jolly Roger the Free-trader) or in Pearl and Plunder (by Madame Bianca) for a minimal amount of gold.

Facial Hair
As I have voiced in one of my previous posts, I would love for there to be more facial hair added to the Crown Shop, the Black Market, Free Traders, and other vendors. No, the Mysterious Stranger mustache is not enough!
I understand that there may be those of you who will say, "Our characters are children! They can't have facial hair!" Well, my friends, just take a look at the Nefarious Five.

Please feel free to voice your own opinions on the matter!
- Jack

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Mar 2, 2015 wrote:
I was overjoyed when I first saw the recent addition of earrings, masks, accessories, etc. which were implemented into the game in one of the last updates. However, I would love for more to be added.

This eye patch is, as its title, is just a regular old eye-patch. However, this patch can be dyed. This would be sold in Avery's Court (by Jolly Roger the Free-trader) or in Pearl and Plunder (by Madame Bianca) for a minimal amount of gold.

Facial Hair
As I have voiced in one of my previous posts, I would love for there to be more facial hair added to the Crown Shop, the Black Market, Free Traders, and other vendors. No, the Mysterious Stranger mustache is not enough!
I understand that there may be those of you who will say, "Our characters are children! They can't have facial hair!" Well, my friends, just take a look at the Nefarious Five.

- Jack
Our characters are children! They can't have facial hair!
Just kidding.

Although I am a girl and not a boy and I'm not really that interested in facial hair, it would give other players who badly require facial hair and don't have the allowance of scrip / crowns. Same goes with the Basic Eye Patch which really does need a better name.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Kind of makes you wonder if the potion they drank contains more than yum juice. Although they do try to claim it is performance enhancing...

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Mar 2, 2015 wrote:

Facial Hair

- Jack
Please notice that Lynne and Faye have not sprouted whiskers!

Ensign
Nov 06, 2009
I'm a girl so i really don't want facial hair for MY character. But for men I think it's a fantastic idea!