Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Extra Pirate Classes

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 16, 2018
I say we add a 6th pirate class called the gadgeteer these pirates excel at building capable gadgets to turn the fight in their favor for example they build turrets,makes walls that protects their crew,and build a giant golem that fights beside them, they have 2 different weapons the one the gadgeteer fights with is the rifle like a musketeer but the gadgeteer is also equipped with a wrench used for their powers

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
InfinityPlayer552 on Mar 21, 2018 wrote:
I say we add a 6th pirate class called the gadgeteer these pirates excel at building capable gadgets to turn the fight in their favor for example they build turrets,makes walls that protects their crew,and build a giant golem that fights beside them, they have 2 different weapons the one the gadgeteer fights with is the rifle like a musketeer but the gadgeteer is also equipped with a wrench used for their powers
You mean 6th pirate class? We already have 5 as is(buccaneer, musketeer, privateer, swashbuckler, and witchdoctor).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
InfinityPlayer552 on Mar 21, 2018 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards, InfinityPlayer552!
That is a very interesting class you've described - it's certainly different from anything suggested before on this topic. ( It seems like you've made Gracie Conrad into a unique class. )
But, as we have 5 classes and 6 slots, this may be difficult as many old time players have filled all their slots, got all those pirates up to max level and many of those pirates have items that can't be traded through the Shared Bank, I don't think KI developers will be making a 6th class.
Even W101 has only 6 slots and 7 classes of Wizards, if they were going to add a slot KI would have done it long ago.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
This sounds a lot like Gracie Conrad, the privateer, except for the walls So you propose a Balance type mix of Privateer and Musketeer?

Ensign
Mar 16, 2018
RRRRZZZZ419 on Mar 21, 2018 wrote:
You mean 6th pirate class? We already have 5 as is(buccaneer, musketeer, privateer, swashbuckler, and witchdoctor).
I meant 6th sorry I messed up on that one thanks for pointing out the error

Ensign
Mar 16, 2018
anecorbie on Mar 21, 2018 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards, InfinityPlayer552!
That is a very interesting class you've described - it's certainly different from anything suggested before on this topic. ( It seems like you've made Gracie Conrad into a unique class. )
But, as we have 5 classes and 6 slots, this may be difficult as many old time players have filled all their slots, got all those pirates up to max level and many of those pirates have items that can't be traded through the Shared Bank, I don't think KI developers will be making a 6th class.
Even W101 has only 6 slots and 7 classes of Wizards, if they were going to add a slot KI would have done it long ago.
thanks for the comment on that its highly appreciated

Ensign
Mar 16, 2018
Calamity Finch on Mar 21, 2018 wrote:
This sounds a lot like Gracie Conrad, the privateer, except for the walls So you propose a Balance type mix of Privateer and Musketeer?
yes I guess you could put it that way